04 ○ Nuisance ✔

...........................

Your POV

"Mom can I watch the TV..?" I asked my Mom who was cooking something for dinner.

"No [Y/N], there are adult contents there." she repeated what she said to me the other day.

Mom never lets me watch the TV alone because there are adult contents there as she say. I wonder what are those contents?

...

-amazed by this! So those are adult contents yeah?" I crazily grinned. I may have bought a TV but I didn't got my time to watch something from it cause it always crashes, making me buy and buy new ones but non of them worked.

I only listen to the over-volumed TV by my neighbors whenever I pass by. Well sometimes it does work but it'll only last a few hours.

Something was definitely stopping me from watching adult contents here. Mom was probably doing it. Cause she's a ghost now, probably.

Ben looked like he's ready to throw his butt off on the cliff. "What? Don't you want to get cash prize?" he throwed his arms in the air and google images of dollars and other currencies appeard out of nowhere.

Seems like his dimension is connected to everything that has electricity. Maybe that description means this.

"Ben. Did you forgot that im rich?" I give up my resting b*tch face at him and he just floats there like he just got struck by a lightning of realization, probably for forgetting that im rich.

Forgot what I said in the prologue and the first chapter. Im super rich like hell, you're jealous.

"Ugh. Sorry I forgot-But but! Im a killer!" he reasoned and I crossed my arms "So? Maybe you can kill me here right now but who's gonna help you two now?" he seem taken back by it.

"Wait. You're actually gonna help us?"

"Ahahaha.. No- Yes! Yes ofcourse! Did you think I lied when I said that?" I was being sarcastic at first. I don't like people who think im lying when I say something that is true. But sometimes when I actually lie, I hate people who can see through that.

"Yeah kinda? Well, Toby also thought that you're lying! And...." he trailed off. He seem to be debating to continue his words but decided to stood against it but Ofcourse! "And?" I demanded for him to continue.

"We'reactuallyplanningonkillingyoutonight." he said fast with sweats trailing down his pale face.

Im not like other [Y/N]s from other fanfiction so I can definitely make out the words he said, "You two are planning on killing me?" shadow casted over my face and the floating 'elf-reject' shrieked down to the ground.

"Aww c'mon I-I im just joking haha.." he laughed until he saw the look on my face. "hahaha.. Ha.." a troubled look on his face was clearly shown. I rolled up my [Sleeves/Non-existant Sleeves] before we start playing 'Tom and Jerry'.

He's Jerry and im Tom.

* ˚ ✦

The cat and mice play lasted until we both plopped back down to the floor- or should I say flat form?, we both catched our breaths.

"No but seriously.. You guys are planning to kill... Haaahh... Kill me in your tiny sizes?" I let out a breath look at Ben with a tired glare "Shut it. Even if were tiny, we can still kill you.." I rolled my eyes and sit up.

"So, why did you take me here in the first place?" I heard him grumble and he right up teleported infront of me, his hand reaching out for me to reach. I look up to him confused.