0.9 - Useful ✔

*STARTING FROM THIS POINT, THE CHAPTERS WILL BE IN MY NEW WRITING STYLE.

[🇾 /🇳 ] [🇱 /🇳 ]

The following day, [Y/n] and their new companions are walking around city square for another day full of hopes finding a new old friend. In their view,

I mindlessly darted my eyes everywhere, making eye contacts with others as I do so. "Geez. Why are there so many people today!?" complaining, I held my shoulder bag containing the Pastas tightly.

I'm thankful for picking this most useful bag because there's alot of pockets and it's not too tight, hopefully, for the Creepy Cuties to move around.

I can separate them and relax my mind about them trying to choke or kill each other.

"Psh, [Y/n]. Look!"

I looked down at my bag to see the little killers poking their heads out. And Ben is pointing at something, rather, someone. "What about that?"

The guy he was pointing at is wearing a bomber jacket and a blue cap. He also seems shady because he's eyeing the little girl so closely.. The little girl is on the bench, with a young man watching over her.

Then the young man looked away from the child and to his phone, he's playing something.

After I stared for a bit, I looked down to give Ben a confusing look but EJ informed me about his words, "That guy is going to kidnap the girl." and Toby also added, "W-we know that guy, S-slender pays dudes w-with skills on kidnaping to kidnap reporters and other p-people to hide our identity.. He's one of them."

My eyes littled at those words and looked up to the shady guy to see him running with the little girl.

"(Random Child Name)!!!!" yelled the young man who was supposedly to watch over her.

LJ's whisper like voice then yelled also, "G-go after that kid! She's a nice kid!" with that, my body didn't hesitated to move and run after the kidnapper who's running towards a van.

The Creeps, opposing LJ's yells with their own, telling me to stop and let it be and saying how dangerous this is but hell no. "Drop that kid, little sh!t" I yelled and pounced on the back of the kidnapper.

The shady f*cker growled and tried to push me away as I tried to strangle him and with the struggle, it made the child cry and ran away from the man freely.

The people around took out their phones and recoreded me do this and none of them helped, I have lost hope on humanity.

I started hitting the man with everything with the Creepypastas telling me to go harder and deeper into the guy's skull. Eventually, the dude passed out.

I huffed and spitted out my sticky saliva out of disgust of this guy who tried to kidnap such innocent kid.

Everyone cheered around me and I sent a deadly glare at everyone who ignored my detail. I turned around and ran after the girl which took me towards the building under construction.

"It's pretty dangerous here [Y/n], I suggest that we leave immediately." Lou tugged my shirt and I looked at them, their masks and hard to read faces are telling me different opinions. I puffed my chest and shooked my head.