03 ○ Wha.. ✔

...........................

Your POV

__________________________________

HardWorkingMan
What are ya doin?

Ya didn't visit me in my jobs
today eh aside from the pet
shop? Not even pizza!

You
Oh. Almost forgot about that.

I want the usual ok?

HardWorkingMan
LeGaSP*

Ai ai!

_________________________________

I rolled my eyes seeing his message. Kyle doesn't change and I want him to stay like that.

"AGHHHH I DIED AGAIN!"

I sigh before turning to Ben. "At least you reached 100 in that." I said.

Ben requested to play games at my phone but found out that I have no single game so he downloaded 'Flap the Bird' and now he's addicted but I don't know if it's in a good way or not.

"Hey [Y-Y/N]!"

I look down and see Toby climbing my lap. Im sitting in the floor so yeah. "Yeah Toby?" he twitched uncontrollably making me panic a bit until, "Don't worry about him [Y/N]. That's normal when he's nervous." Ben said while smashing his fist to my phone screen cause that's the only way that Flap would go up.

"U-um. Can I go a-and play i-in the c-computer?" I raised a brow at his request "Sorry Toby but I don't own a computer.." I whispered before patting-finger pat his head. He stayed silent before muttering 'ok' and left.

Ding Dong 🍕

I jolted and went to get the door. I already know it's Kyle.

"Hey~ Sup' [Y/N]! Wanting to stay at your house today huh? Pretty new! This one's on the house by the way!" he said giving a closed eyed smile as he hand me my favorite pizza. He's suspiciously not using that fake rose on his teeth again.

"Here. This is a tip." I plainly said, shoving the dollar bills to his face before I turn around and slam the door after him. I can't conserve a chuckle when I heard him yelling,

"You'll be mine one day [Y/N]! I don't care if it's pretty weird for other people! I'll see ya tommorow!"

He's kind of right. What he's doing is weird and im long weirded about it but I don't mind.

I got back in the living room "I've got us [Favorite/Pizza] from Freddy Fazbear." I announced to Ben who was still smashing his hand to my phone while Toby is sitting on the remote, watching TV.

"Wait. F-freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?" Toby pointed his finger to the pizza on my hands. "Yeah, but no. We're not meeting any Aftons." I plainly said and Toby sulked.

"Could you cut me a piece [Y/N]?" Ben requested, not looking up from his game. I silently groaned. Im not a maid here but fine. I complied and went to go to the kitchen to cut them pieces.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Third POV

As they went to the kitchen. Toby changed the channel to a 'News TV' and he can't believe what he saw.