08 ○ His Eyes ✔

...........................

Heartful Lou POV

"Home sweet home." They said as they gently placed us on their couch, telling us to stay because they're going to take a bath.

Apparently, we got to [Y/N]'s home. A janitor on the airport woke us up and let us out cause they have keys. Ofcourse.

I let out a small gasp as I felt the same feeling I felt years ago. The feeling of being watched. I nudged LJ making him look at me with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong?" "Is there any cctvs here?" LJ shrugged, "I don't know."

Hmm.. Okay. Let's bring up their clothes. That'll probably get them to talk to me.

"What's up with the clothes? Never knew you guys wear other clothes than those you guys use in sprees..." surely, that got their attention. "It's not like we have a choice. [Y/N] told us we'll look much more normal in this clothes than the one we usually wore.. They're not wrong, I love these clothes!" Ben proudly twirled himself around.

"S-same."
"YEAH THIS CLOTHES LOOK COOL!"
"They're comfy.."

"And you guys hate it when its Trenderman's fashion something something.." I mumbled but they unfortunately heared it. "That's b-because h-he puts too much t-time on it when d-dressing us up a-and half of t-the times, he d-dressed us up as girls!" Toby complained and I can agree.

That one time we need to go out as humans.. And... Other humans mistook us as... Females, ugh I hate it.

"You should try the clothes Lou, they're great. Not lying." Ben took my hand and we jumped off the couch and he dragged me into a room, what first catches my eyes is the doll house like mansion. It resembles the Slender Mansion a lot.

Looks creepy and welcoming at the same time.

"You remember the mansion right?" Ben nudged and I glared at him behind my mask. "Yeah, do you guys use that doll mansion or that's just a design or something?" he waved his hand, "Nope we don't use it but [Y/N] bought it incase one of us misses home."

"That's too bad.. Only few of us misses the mansion but I guess I could settle for this." Im saying the truth, a lot of us hates it when we saw a mansion cause it hits us the bad memories we've been through the Slender Mansion.

"Cool. I'll mention that to them so they could fix that mansion toy." he then dragged me into the corner where there are boxes stacked like a drawer. Well it's probably a true mini drawer now.

It's like someone sticked some handle to the boxes so it'll be a DIY drawer for us on purpose. Im guessing [Y/N] did it for them.

Ben pulled the handle on the bottom hard since the box was big and when he did, he took my arm and jumped inside the open box.

There are a lot of set of clothes sitting there, they all look actual human clothes. By mean that, I mean they're looking decent not like what we usually use as killers.

"Try this one." Ben handed me the nearest set which consists a neon red shirt with a black ombre and there's a written 'F' on it, a black arm warmer that cover up to my knuckles, a pair of ripped jeans and a red converse. It's too red for my liking but I should try it.

I took it from him and run under the big bed in the room. This might be [Y/N]'s room but it's themed green and brown all over. While we were heading home, Toby mentioned that their favorite is [Favorite/Color].

I shrugged my thoughts and proceeded to wear the set of clothes.

* ˚ ✦

It kinda look good on me?

"It looks good but something is missing.." Ben squinted his eyes trying to figure out what was missing on my outfit.