5.

Y/N POV:
Ken brought me to my house so I could change into better clothes, he was waiting outside while I heard a knock, "Come in,"

"Y/N-" Kei was standing near the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked sensing his mood change.

He hugged me, hugged me... it's weird to say it out loud. Keisuke hugging me randomly isn't a good sign.

"Kei, what happened?" Hugging him back tightly

"Heh, nothing don't worry," he let go and smiled, he left the room.

Should I- what should I do?

Hearing Ken yell for me to hurry up, I changed quickly and left the house.

Arriving at the Toman meeting, I stood next to Ken while Mikey was announcing the third-division captain. Kisaki Tetta. The name sounds ugly tbh-

I saw Takemichi running and damn. He punched him, I can't even be mad because of the bravery he had.

People started yelling at him for ruining the meeting but I could see a black-haired male run towards him and he punched him. Wait, Kei?

"What're you doing here? Aren't you banned from Toman meetings for causing those in fights?" Speaking out to my younger brother

"Shut up," those two words coming from my younger brother shocked me and it seems I'm not the only one.

"Huh, excuse me Kei? Say that again," Not believing what happened.

"I said, shut the fuck up. You're always up in my business, always pestering me."

Hearing his words, I came closer to him and leaned to his ear, making sure to whisper so no one heard what I was about to say, yet lacing my voice with venom.

"So you could do well, you idiot. You're acting like Tora, fuckin' delusional. Is that why you're doing it? Because he came out of juvie, picking your delusional friend over your sister who took care of you majority of the time?" Anger making me spill out words that I'll regret.

He twitched his eyes and turned to the side ignoring me, "I just punched one of your people, are you gonna kick me out of Toman for my bad behavior huh? I quit, I'm leaving. I'm joining Valhalla, from now on Toman's my enemy." 
Removing his jacket he started walking off.

Kicking a rock I walked off as well, annoyed by his words. 

Walking back home I went to his room and looked at the clothes that are neatly folded, his room is clean. It worries me, it's usually dirty and he doesn't care. Where's he going to stay?

⚠︎︎

I woke up at 4 AM for whatever reason, I saw a note at my night stand, "Meet me at -xxx- arcade at 2:30 p.m.- Keisuke" the note said.

I went to shower and workout, the pit in my stomach growing each time the hour passes. I ignored the guys and Emma's texts. Asking me if Baji came home.

It turned 2:15, the arcade was a few minutes  away. I put on my shoes and started walking.

Arriving at the sketchy location, a metal thing made contact with my head and the world started spinning.

It was black but I blinked and blinked again and saw a punch coming towards me. Seeing it was Keisuke, I didn't try. I couldn't, my own little brother, it's something I won't cross. I'd let him, I'd let him for whatever reason.

Feeling my blood tickle down my face, I felt a tear drop on my eye as well. But it's probably mine so I didn't pay much attention to it .

Losing consciousness again, I fell into a black whole.

Waking up once again, it looked like I was in my house with Takemitchy and Chifuya.

"Awh, the fuck happened?" I groaned

"Baji- he beat you to a pulp. He's with Valhalla now and he's staying there for good I assume. He joined them and betrayed Toman. We're fighting them on October 31st" Takemitchy told me

I just nodded

"You guys can go- I'll be fine." I reassured them

"You sure?" Chifuya asked

"Yes" when I heard the door closed, I burst into tears.

Fuck, stop crying bro. Stop, fuck. Why the fuck am I crying. Baji, please come back.
Crying myself to sleep, I missed the Toman meeting. Which wasn't important.

꧁꧂
Vote for next chapter:
Does anyone have any good songs? I need things to add to my playlist.