9 1⁄2.

NOT A PART 2 OR CONTINUATION: THIS IS JUST ONE-SHOTS/FLASHBACKS ON
Y/N AND TOMAN FOUNDING MEMBERS.
_________________________________________

Y/N POV:
"My bike's the best in town yeah, it's fast as fuck unlike like y'all's" I boasted about my bike that Shin helped me build, he's like the big brother I wish I had.

"What're you talkin' about? Mines obviously the best!" Pah came speeding in front of me

"No mine is, you both are delusional," Ken joined in the argument as well.

"Let's have a race and see," Pah suggested while revving up his motor

"We can't..." Ken said while pointing at Mikey and his kiddy bike.

We all turned gloomy, "You're the leader of Toman and you got the lamest bike here," I told him

"What're you talking about? This is my CB3ZT, the best." He told us while going at 0.5 mph

"You delusional? That ain't no CB3Z- shit. It's a fuckin' toddler bike." I brought down his bike and ego

We all laughed but that soon turned into frustration, "Mikey!" We all said gloomily, his bike ran out of gas.

"This is a huge deal guy, we gotta settle this."

"The fuck you mean settle this? It's your bike," Baji chimed in

"Let's play Rock Paper Scissors, whoever loses gotta carry the bike and fill it up."

Keisuke lost

Kazutora was next to me, we were racing our bikes to the beach.

"Oh you're gonna lose slowpoke," I teased him and hopped a bit forward on the seat to speed up

"AND...I WIN! Take that Tora," I clapped my hands, a big smile on my face.

"hm, Tora?" He questioned the nickname

I realized what I said, I rubbed the nape of my neck. "Sorry, it came out,"

"No-No, I like it," he gave a small smile and went with Pah to watch some women in bikini's

A slap hit the back of my neck, I winced and held the spot, "what was that for??!" I whined

"Cause you're not hanging out with me," Ken crossed his arms

"Huh-? If you wanna hang out then just ask," I looked at him confused.

'dense' Ken's eye twitched

"Alright, oh Y/N look over there-"

I looked and I soon yelled from getting picked up by the waist. "Ken~ what the fuck are you doing? Let me go!" I saw him head towards the water.

I squirmed then stopped a bit and I was thrown into the water, my nose burning.

I swam towards the top and brushed my hair out of my face, "I swear to god- Ken Ryuguji I'll get your bald head back," I chased after him and we laughed a lot.

This is fun, please let me stay like this.

➪➪➪

I knocked on the door with a bunch of candy in my hands.

"HEY N/N!!- OH IS THAT DORYAKI, GIMME!" He snatched the box out of my hand and ran to his room telling me to follow him.

I plopped down on his bed
"So what did you call me here for?" I turned my head in his direction

He became silent- "Well, I've been meaning to talk to someone about this."

I nodded at him, giving him a sign to continue.

"I've been having these impulses- dark impulses."
"They just make me want to do stuff, it's like they're controlling me sometimes." His head turned downwards.

I'm not good with this comforting stuff but why not give it a try

I got out of the bed and made Mikey stand up, then I hugged him. It took every brain cell I had to not start laughing- this is a serious moment Y/N do not laugh.

"Manjiro ~ I'm your friend, we all are your friends and we have your back. Me, Kei, Tora, Ken, Mitsuya, Shin, Emma, and even Grandpa Sano. We're your family, by blood or not. You have me,"

I gave him a peck on the forehead-

wee woo
wee woo

"Hm?" We looked at the commotion, there were police cops, and everything.

We ran out of the house and saw Kei and Tora
"Keisuke, what happened?" I looked at him with worried eyes

He started tearing up, "Im sorry, Mikey!" They went into the police cars, Tora had something in his eyes. It fuckin' terrified me- but that's not the problem. What exactly happened?

"Black-Haired Male, Shinichiro Sano. Found dead," those words ringing in my ears.

What
Did
They
Do?

Why
Shinichiro?

Please
Stay
Safe

꧁꧂
Vote for next chapter: