6.

Y/N POV:
It was now October 31st, the day I've been dreading. Afraid to fight my brother, the guy who I promised to protect.

Hansen was the one monitoring the fight, "May the representatives step up," he spoke

Kazutora and I both stepped forward, me glaring at me. I don't understand why Kei is so loyal to him, I was as well but he should realize that Tora is delusional.

Not paying attention I saw Kazutora punch Hansen and we all started fighting. Looking around for Baji while fighting some of the members.

Hanma and Ken were fighting while Kazutora and Mikey were. I saw Mikey get hit with a metal pole, "MIKEY!!" Ken yelled out

bringing a weapon, such a Tora thing.
funny-

The anger building up inside me made me punch harder, more brutal. The feeling of my brother betraying me for our best friend. The feeling of Jiro getting hit made me angrier, Tora is crazy.

Yet I still love him like my twin. Cause we are, we have the same tattoos, so what happened. I have the urge to save him, save him from his thoughts

Hold him close, help him, but I don't want to. I want him to suffer, it's not Manjiro's fault so why's he going for him, Jiro has suffered as well.

Maybe not as bad as Tora but he has no excuse getting angry over the guy who treated him as an equal.

"KISAKI!" Seeing my brother with his weapon, aiming for Kisaki.
He hit, Tetta's glasses breaking and landing on the floor. While I secretly cheer for him in my mind, he's my little bro after all.

Punching, left to right. I kept hitting and soon enough I ended up near Chifuyu, Takemichi, and Baji. Chifuyu was blocking Baji but couldn't bare to hit him while Takemitchy was trying to block him? Hug him? I'm not sure what the move was

Baji passed through and I went to the other two, "why the fuck didn't you hit him? You had the chance,"

A tear slipped past his eye, " I- I couldn't hit Baji. He's going to die now, because of me."Raising my
eyebrow I looked at him to explain.

Grabbing him by the collar, "What the hell do you mean he's going to die now?" I spat out do they think he's weak or something?

"U-Uh- no..." I could see Chifuya's eyes convert to Takemitchy. What were they hiding?

"Well, I'm from the future and a time leaper, I'll explain later and everything but Baji's going to die today. Please, help us and believe me, it's unbelievable but I'm not lying," he begged

This shit isn't something to lie about, so I believed him.

Climbing up the stacked up cars I saw Kazutora coming to Baji with a knife, yelling out to Takemitchy and pointing at the two. He was closer so he could hopefully reach.

He hugged Baji from the waist and hopefully that helped him. Coming up and inspecting Baji to see if he had a would I saw a small cut. I was about to scold him and tend to it but he shrugged me off and went where Kisaki was. God damn it, he's a fuckin' stubborn one and it's annoying.

I saw him reach Kisaki and was about to hit him again but he coughed out blood, "KEI, GOD DAMN IT," I yelled out and sprinted to catch him, which I was able to. Laying him down and ripping out a piece of my shirt to wrap up his wound.

Looking up I saw that Mikey was beating up Kazutora while spouting some nonsense or whatever. I was too worried to pay attention, walking up to them I pushed Mikey off.

Leaning down to Kazutora I pulled him by the collar of his jacket,

"Tora..you're fucking delusional. Absolutely delusional, I reject joining you so you go for Kei huh? My little brother, you're low Hanemiya. Touch Baji, ever again and I'll send you right to hell. No hesitation. Also, blaming Manjiro for shit you did, go to a god damn mental hospital already. Fuckers should've lengthened for stay at juvie. I despise you, I hate you, and I wish I never got this tattoo with you. Now I have a tattoo with a delusional fuck-"

He punched me with tears in his eyes. He was now straddling me and I could feel his tears landing on me.

"Hahahahaha," I saw Baji standing up, a knife in his hand. What's he gonna do?

"Mikey, you got all mad for me? Heh, N/N, you too? I never told you this but I appreciate all you've done for me, for being my older sister. I, I, I love you." He stabbed the knife into his chest. I stared at him with wide eyes- he was laying down on Chifuyu but when I heard Chifuyu scream, I knew.

Looking Kazutora dead in the eye, I switched positions with him and punched him, and again, and again.

"Stop!" Hanagaki came towards me telling me to stop.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me to stop, he killed my brother for his selfish reasons. He deserves to die as well. He brought Kei into this,"

"That's not what Baji wanted! The whole reason he stabbed himself was to kill himself, he killed himself so Kazutora wouldn't feel bad. Kazutora didn't kill him, he wanted you two to know that so you have no reason to kill him." Takemitchy closed his eyes expecting a punch

The (h/c) girl sighed, feeling tired she started walking away. To go home.

꧁꧂
Vote for next chapter:
These are never really proofread so if there's a mistake don't be afraid to point it out.