special chap.

*knock knock*

The door swung open, Mr. and Mrs. Baji inside looking frantic. Like they've lost something,

Mrs. Baji feels like she has a pit in her stomach and not the fortunate kind.

Mr. Baji seems to be on the cool side, not looking tragic but he too has something in his heart.

A heavy feeling, they were both feeling.

The two police cops in front of the house,

"We'd like to inform you that Y/N Baji was found dead at -xxx- building. Witnesses said they saw a young lady in her teens, now known as Y/N Baji, jump off the rooftop. We have initiated this as suicide, we're very sorry for your loss. She's at the morgue, you can do whatever you feel best."
The cops put their heads down as a sign of respect and left.

Mrs. Baji crying in her husbands arms, "both of them, both of my babies, I've lost them..." she continued crying.

______________

"Hanemiya, letter for you!" The cop yelled and put an envelope in front of Kazutora

He opened it up-

'Dear Kazutora, it feels weird writing to you and all but you'll always be my twin. My tattoo twin- someone I shared anger with-someone who had the same mindset as me. No matter what happens. You'll always have a place in my soul.

A few tears dropped on to the paper, sniffling Kazutora thought to himself, "I'll write to her back,"

He went to the entertainment room to get a pen and paper, some kids were drawing and others were watching the news on a caged small tv.

He decided to sit down and write while watching,
Dear, N/N...

"Girl in her teens found dead at -xxx- rooftop, cause of death is suicide. Police report that she was already dead before arrival. It seems the victim is Y/N Baji, only 14. Moving on the weather....

an eerie feeling, he said he felt.
something in his ears, his eyes blacking out, his numbness turning into anger. He couldn't see clearly, couldn't hear, couldn't control what he was doing.

That's what the officers said, he's now sitting in solitary confinement for his actions.

After all, actions have consequences don't they?
Just like Y/N Baji's actions, that's why they're all like that hm. Her actions caused things to turn downhill.

When people depend on you for their happiness, it's hard. You don't know what will happen, if you die you may be the cause of their poor decisions.

Who knows...?

____________

A/N: I was gonna do Toman and all that but the bonten arc itself can explain that.
If you wanna brief explanation:

Y/N dies, Toman finds out, Toman sad, very sad, but they are mostly mentally stable so they go on with their lives. But you know who's not? Mikey, so Mikey go bad and so on.