ten

scary movie

scary movie.
chapter ten

TATUM RILEY HAD ROUNDED THE GIRLS OF THE GROUP TOGETHER, for a shopping trip

TATUM RILEY HAD ROUNDED THE GIRLS OF THE GROUP TOGETHER, for a shopping trip. The agreement among the friends insisted that the women, brought the necessities as the others set up for the arrangement. So, after returning Randy to his home- Cherry Valentine found herself at the nearby store.

"Cher!" A voice beckoned from the end of the street, Tatum Riley waved the girl over to them- In which, Cherry returned with a warm smile.

Cherry welcomed herself as she reached her small group of friends- Along with an older man that stood with them, "Hey, Dewey!" She smiled at him, as he pulled her into a small embrace.

"Hey, Cher." The man greeted her just as warmly.

The two separated and drew their attention back to the girl's conversation. Tatum carried on, "Just think! If they make a movie about you- Who's going to play you?"

"Oh my gosh!" Cherry cheered, "Just imagine a movie star playing you! I bet you'd both be played by someone incredibly hot!"

Her two friends smiled widely at her, grateful for her hidden compliments- Cherry Valentine was the friend everyone needed in their lives, if an uprising of spirits was needed, Cherry was the perfect person for the job.

"I see you as a young Meg Ryan, myself!" Dewey, the older brother interrupted, allowing himself to be apart of the conversation between the girls.

Sydney thanked the man for his kindness, "Thanks, Dewey- With my luck, I'd get Tori Spelling."

Cherry Valentine scoffed in response- As once again reached into her pocket to retrieve another cherry-flavoured sucker. As she unwrapped the candy, she spoke, "As if! I see you as a young Meg Ryan- What about me?"

"A young Brooke Shields! She's just as hot as you are-" Tatum interrupted and gripped the hands of the girls in her own, pulling them along. "Now, let's go!"

The three girls headed back up the street, where Cherry had arrived from. Cherry Valentine swished the piece of candy in her mouth as her two friends discussed the topic of her boyfriend- In which, Cherry avoided any mention of him, knowing they too suspected him.

As the two spoke, Cherry bit down harder on the roughness of the un-shattered sucker, her teeth forcing themselves onto the stick. She followed behind as Sydney pushed the shopping cart and Tatum began to stock with numerous things.

The sound of Tatum's voice pulled Cherry away from her thoughts- That, unknown to her, she had caught herself in. "Syd is right, you know?"

The girls nose scrunched, as she focused back in on the conversation- Confused, she asked, "About what?"

"Billy Loomis and his penis, don't deserve you!" Tatum assured her, the girls then turned away and packed the final groceries into the cart.

Cherry's face scrunched up, once again. As the two girls made their way to the cashier, the girl went to follow her- The expression on her face dropped as she spotted a man in the reflection that appeared on the glass.

"Hey, Tate! Syd- Wait for me!" She called out, heading back towards them. A suspicious grin edging upwards on her face.