thirteen

scary movie

scary movie.
the ending credits

The police had been called and the emergency servcies arrived in a matter of minutes, after the carnage was over and the battle was won. Luckily for some, the phone call concering the dead principle had saved a number of lives that night.

Parents of the four deceased teenagers had been notified about the events of the night before, and were warned of the sititation at hand. Not everyone was happy, not everyone could move on witht heir lives after the sitaution.

Gale Weathers had done what was expected of her and brought along her news crew, which was bound to ive her a number one best seller in all genres of storytelling. However, the blessing of the ending credits arrived for this scary movies.

But, after the credits have finished rolling and the film fades to black, no one is ever told what happened to the families of the horryfying events that give you your few hours of entertainment.

There's no way Cherry Valentine would let that happen in her scary movie.

The medics brought in their gear as a small group of them surronded the lifeless body of Cherry. Sydney and Randy, the only survivng members of the friendship group stared down at the corpse of their faviourite human being that had forecer impacted their lives. When a scream of terror interrupted their gaze.

The father of the deceased pulled himself into the Macher household, his eyes were bloodshot and his destressed apperance was clear to every being that surronded him in that moment. He cried out, "My darling, girl."

The man cried, his tears poured from his eyes as his body callapsed beside his only child, his knees weakened and his upper body dropped to her side. Her father reached out and grasped her stiff upper body and cuddled himself into her cold, breathless frame. Sydney couldn't bring herself to watch as the older man sobbed loudly, clutchting his only daugther tightly in his hands, as though she would disseapear if he dared to let go.

His tears dropped from his flushed cheeks onto his shirt, some fell into the spilled blood of his child.

Her father brought her head up and kissed his little girl on the forehead for the last time.