Chapter 85

A/N Can you guys come back please I'm missing reading your comments haha :(

Lucy laughed dryly but nodded her head, "please."

"Now don't go telling anyone," Inigo grinned, "I don't need Aberforth banging down my door."

He handed her the glass and she downed the warm liquid instantly.

Inigo laughed, and raised his hands, "I'm not saying anything, no judgement here."

"Inigo, July first isn't that far away," Lucy said, digging her nails nervously into her palms, "there's going to be some sort of attack."

Inigo nodded.

"Albus is going to die, Draco is going to be captured, they're going to attack my home! We have to do something!"

"We already know an attack was being planned," Inigo said reasonably, "this just tells us how long we have to prepare, Albus is already dying, I'm sure you've seen the state of his hand, one way or another, he only has a matter of months left. We have the upper hand, we know details now thanks to you, we just have to figure out a plan."

"It has to be a student," Lucy said, "how else would they know me? That was supposed to be Draco's task..."

"I hate to agree with you," Inigo sighed, drinking the last of his whiskey, "I'm going to call Moody and Shaklebolt for a meeting, would you like to sit in or go to sleep, it is getting late."

"I don't think I can handle a meeting tonight," Lucy said honestly, "can you handle it?"

"Of course," he smiled sympathetically, "go get some rest, Luce."

"Thanks Inigo," Lucy stood to hug him, "goodnight."

"Goodnight, my dear," he said.

Lucy stopped around the corridor, taking out her wand.

"Accio, invisibility cloak," she whispered.

A couple minutes later, the silvery material was in her hand and she threw it over her head.

She ran through the corridors, down the staircase to the barrels that lead to the Hufflepuff dormitory.

She spent an afternoon studying the tune of the entrance, not wanting to be doused in vinegar for a second time, and preformed it fluently.

The common room was nearly empty, a couple of older Hufflepuffs were bent over books in the corners, or in some cases, fast asleep with their hand in spilled ink.

Once inside, she immediately went to the fourth door on her left, pushing the door open quietly.

The lights were off and snoring could be heard from one of the bunks.

The curtains were drawn around Sawyer's bed and she tucked the cloak and her shoes into his trunk before climbing inside, putting a silencing spell on the four-poster as she did.

"Sawyer," she whispered, kneeling on the foot of his bed, "Sawyer, wake up."

He stirred and yawned, stretching before sitting up.

"Lu?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, "what're you doing?"

Lucy smiled softly at him, shuffling over for a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked, immediately becoming more alert, "what's the matter."

"Vision," she whispered, resting her chin on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her, "can I stay here?"

"Of course," he said as he rocked them back and forth, "do you want to talk about it?"

"Tomorrow," she said.