Chapter 48

KAYLIE'S POV

He hugged me and I had the oddest urge of hugging him back. I was scared and I felt safe when I saw him, I wanted to cry so bad but his eyes displayed how scared he was, it would have only aggravated the issue.

"It's ok. You are not at fault at all. Don't blame yourself and see I am okay." I said. I heard his sobs and it broke my heart while it was still fluttering from the unexpected euphoria.

How can a broken heart function the same way the mended ones do? Question no. 101 of the unknown.

We parted and I passed him a smile.      "Ahh.. The movie ended. I didn't even know the names of the characters", I genuinely complained, I just wasted my money over this.

"You weren't watching from there start! All you were focused was food."

"I want to live a life without regrets." and finally, he smiled, it felt as if weights were lifted from my chest. He continued on providing me with first aid, finally covering it with a bandage. "All done!" he exclaimed with the proud face, so typical of Taehyung.

"Let's go back" I asserted and I could feel his smile becoming firm when he nodded. It was only me who spoke during our ride back.

"Let's go to the amusement park tomorrow."

"No. Stay home and rest."

"I already promised Forever Single- I mean Jimin oppa."

The car screeched as he suddenly applied the brakes at the red light, "why is he oppa?", he complained.

"Jin oppa told me, that girls call their elders as oppa, right?"

"Well.. Um.. Ya.", he slightly nodded making me confused at his reaction.

"So, I am your oppa too", he slightly smirked. Okay, now is he bragging that he is older than me?

"Forgetting that I am your mommy, babyboy?" I said ruffling his hair and he pouted. A very disappointed pout.

We reached back in no time and he offered to scout me till the gate to which I agreed. It was never useful denying him. Sasha opened the door and she practically freaked at seeing my blood stained clothes.

She gave him a death glare and I knew what she was anticipating. "No. It was not him. It was not his mistake.", her glance shifted back towards me. She had dark circles underneath her eyes and seemed exhausted. It was evident she was overworking herself.

She somehow persuaded Taehyung to come in as she offered him some hot chocolate since he refused to have coffee.

"Wow. You are really handsome." finally came her jubilant reply.

"Don't you realise who he is?"

"Umm?"

"He is Taehyung!!", I exclaimed.

"Ya I know that."

"No. No. He is Taehyung. THE Taehyung!"

"Ya I know, THE Taehyung who was your false boyfriend, right?"

"Nooooo. Taehyung aka V, V from BTS!?"

She nodded till she realized what I said, "Are you for real?" she exclaimed and I nodded proudly.

"He is from BTS, the band you used to blab all day, like seriously?", and yes, I was being embarrassed in front of my Stan while he was sipping the hot chocolate in pleasure. And only after she embarrassed me loads, she finally stopped.

"Hey, would you like to hang out with us tomorrow. We are going to the amusement park", he said to Sasha.

Didn't he hated her?