Epilogue I

A/N : I kind of rushed the ending, so I thought that I should at least give a brief description of their married life.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am still in disbelief that I am married. Married to Kaylie, the love of my life. The ceremony had ended and I was standing with the boys while she probably was taken by my mom to our room. My parents loved Kaylie as how sweet and blabbermouth she is and I loved how she bonded so quickly with them.

On the other hand I could not feel that affection towards her parents. I was still holding onto that grudge and I don't know when I'll be able to completely forgive them. Maybe when Kaylie does.

"Someone's quite in their thoughts" Jungkook mocked.

"You have entire night with Kaylie, give us some time dude" Jimin added. And god, was I blushing? No! I was a tomato and I knew it as the heat was travelling all over my body.

"Happy married life Tae" Hobi Hyung chuckled.

"I never knew you were so desperate, you married before Jin Hyung" Namjoon hyung grunted. I was embarrassed but I had nothing to say in defence. Yes. I was thinking of Kaylie. I was desperate for marriage. Cause I fucking love her. All this continued till they finally left. I inhaled deeply before entering my room. How should I be reacting?

I entered the room and I could not face her instantly, I slowly made my eyes to fall upon her and damn! She was sleeping. Rolled into the blanket like burrito, only her face visible. A mild smile replaced my embarrassed expression and I knew I fell for her all over again as to how cute and absolutely adorable she was. I washed up myself and laid down beside her, slightly hugging her from back. She moved a little to face me and I realised she was still wearing her wedding makeup.

Only after a few desperate attempts, I realised that she was still in her weding gown. Goodness gracious, how was she even sleeping in that? I shook her a little and she mumbled something I could not interpret.

I scooped the Kaylie burrito and made her stand and I swear I had never seen that annoyance on her face.

"Why the fuck are you doing this? I have just married you and you have started pestering me? They say all men are the same." She frowned and for a moment, I melted in those puppy dog eyes.

"Come on. You can't sleep in that. You are sleeping now but later it'll be a hassle. And I'm sure, you haven't even brushed. Come on. Get up."

She frowned and whined a bit more till I persuaded her to wash up. Swaying in half sleep to the washroom that I had to guide her. It felt like I was making a four year old brush forcibly, I think doing that would have been easier.

"Now go change!"

"I have to open my luggage, I am not doing it. Let me go." She added.

"Just stay here." I said as I reached my almirah to take out a pair of trousers and a t shirt. When I re entered the washroom. She was already dozing off on the comode.

"Get up!"

Her eyes squinted due to the light she had to intercept.

"That's disgusting, Kaylie. You're lucky that you're cute."

She shoved off her tongue at me as she took the clothes I offered without hesitation. She lifted up a brow making me confused.

"What?"

"Fucking get out."

"Oh yea. Sorry" I mouthed as I moved out of the washroom. I plopped down on the bed placing my forearm over my forehead. My first night is so different than my anticipation but I love it. I absolutely do. The washroom door opened as she approached me, her eyes were now wide open. My shirt was dangling down her shoulders as if it was hung on a hanger and my trousers were half under her feet. I never before realised how little she was.

"You look better in my clothes than me."

I deliberately patted the space beside me and she took my gesture to occupy that space. Upon cuddling her, I knew how perfectly she was sculpted to fit in my arms. She snuggled in my chest and I was comfortable, very much. It felt like I was holding my universe in my arms and I felt responsible for I don't know what. Only after a good few minutes, she pushed a me little and gasped for breath.

"Dude, this is no way one cuddles. I cannot breathe."

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise."

"Then let me make you" she pulled me and pushed my face into her chest in intention to choke me but, did she realise what she was actually doing? I guess not as I was loving her embrace. My body was turning hot all of a sudden till she pulled back.

"Why didn't you respond, I thought I killed you."

"I was loving that. Can you choke me once more?"

I saw that pink glow rise from her cheeks to her ears and within seconds that pink was crimson and then darker shades of red.

"Are you a pervert?"

I smirked, "Am I?" What I did not expect was her smirking back and boy, was I losing? Fuck yes.

"Then I married a right man. Cause I am a pervert too." Till I could interpret what she said, she smashed her lips onto me and I kissed her back but before the kiss could get more intense, she retreated, "pervert for you" she smiled. I could not resist the urge any more as I took her plump lips to mine.

It was like opening up my soul, tasting every feeling and seeing every colour of the rainbow in my own sensual way, almost like catching a smile in a bottle, its softness, its sweetness. Like she was breathing in me to warm my soul. Like nothing in the world exist but me and her... This feeling like I was levitating off the ground floating in the air... What I felt cannot be put into words, nor has there get been any part of speech or figure of speech invented to describe it.. It was like an aphrodisiac, mixed with a Pandoras box effect , fireworks glowing inside me from the touch of her lips on me.