『𝟶𝟿』

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

An expensive-looking sports car stopped in the mid pathway of the empty road. Three more SUVs stopped right behind them. The sport's car opened and two men walked out of the vehicle. Their eyes shielded from the sunlight with the help of black shades rested on their noses. Their clothes were casuals but looks expensive, giving them a bad boy look.

Their faces held a cold stank face as they stared at the man standing across them. The man was in his 50s but looked very rich because of his fur jacket and shoes. A helicopter was stood not so far away from them.

"You finally came." The old man smirked, watching the two young men standing in front of him. "RM and J-Hope." He snapped his fingers and a man in a black suit came and stood beside him. "Did you bring what we deal about?"

"Yes," RM spoke in an icy cold voice. "J-Hope, hand him the bag." J-Hope walked a little forward before throwing the suitcase he was holding towards the old man, who motioned the man in black to pick it up and he obeyed. 

"Open it." The old man commanded. The man in black nodded and proceed to open the bag. There was a smirk on the old man's lips through the whole procedure but it soon fell when he didn't see what he was expecting in the bag. His excited face was totally replaced by an angry one. "What's this?!!" He snapped.

RM casually shrugged while shaking his head.

"It's not what we dealt about!!!" The old man shouted with full rage. He watched as RM's lips curled up into a smirk before he put his hand up. Only his thumb, index finger and middle out, making a gun with his hand.

'Pang,' RM mouthed while moving his hand up. There was a big blast from behind the old man. He turned his head and saw the helicopter bathing in the fire. His eyes went wide and he again snapped his head back to them. "Karma is a bitch, Siwoo!!" RM shouted a little with a smirk.

"What are you looking at?! Attack!!!" Siwoo shouted towards his men standing around him but in a second, a lot of men came out of those three SUVs and fired bullets towards Siwoo's men, who fell on the ground in a matter of seconds. Siwoo was shocked because all these happened in a blink of an eye and all his men were dead on the road.

 J-Hope took out a gun from his waistband and pointed to Siwoo. "That's what you got for secretly making deal with our rivals behind our backs." J-Hope also smirked while cocking his gun. Siwoo clenched his jaws cause his plans were all failed. "Any last words you got?"

"You will regret doing this!" Siwoo spat.

"Yes yes, we know. We have heard it a lot." RM lazily mocked him. J-Hope didn't waste another second and pulled the trigger, making the bullet fly straight into Siwoo's head. Siwoo froze. Blood started to leak out from the hole made by the gun and also from his mouth. He fell on his knees and then on the ground. RM and J-Hope just stared at Siwoo's body bathing in blood. 

J-Hope put his gun down, walking back towards their cars. RM also turned around to go into his car along with J-Hope. "Where are others?" J-Hope asked while buckling his belt. 

"They went to the mall and are still there. Jin hyung is dealing with Siwoo's bank account with his phone while keeping eyes on them." RM answered, taking off his glasses.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" J-Hope started the engine and took a U-turn.

"No, I'm tired. Let's go to the house and rest." RM threw his head back while running his hand through his hair. J-Hope nodded, doing what the leader said.

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Mom, dad! See what Tae oppa bought for me!" Minji chimed while running to mom, who was sitting in the living room with Mr. Kim as they were watching something on a big screen TV. She stopped and showed them the cat plushie Taehyung bought for her.

"That's very cute." Mr. Kim diverted his eyes from the TV and smiled at Minji. She grinned, feeling shy when he patted her head. 

"Mom, see." Minji turned to mom but she just glanced at her with a straight face and nodded, going back to watching TV. Minji's smile fell and she lowered the plushie. I quickly walked to her and grabbed her hand.

"Minji, let's go to our room and play with it, hm?" I asked her, trying to get her out of the tension suddenly filling inside the room. She nodded, letting me drag her out of the living room and upstairs.

As soon as we were upstairs, I saw Namjoon walking towards us but his eyes were on his phone. Sensing our footsteps, he looked up and his eyes met mine. "Oh, you are back from university?"  I asked.

"University? Oh- yes. We are back." Namjoon stuttered in middle, licking his lips and looked at Minji. "Oh, what's that thing in your hand?"

She looked up at him and showed the plushie. "A cat plushie that Tae oppa bought." She answered. I looked behind me and saw the other five walking upstairs.

"That's very cute. Show me." Namjoon crouched down, closing his phone. She smiled, letting go of my hand and ran to him. He looked down at the plushie that she handed him. "That's so cute as you." He smiled at her, showing his dimples. She giggled, looking down with red cheeks. "What you did in the mall with others?"

"We ate ice cream, tried new clothes and also new rides! Jimin oppa screamed so hard when we went to a big ride but I didn't scream. I'm brave!" She chuckled, excitedly telling the events.

"Hey! That's because Jungkook was scaring me!!" Jimin came from behind me, trying to save his poor self from embarrassment from a kid.

"Come on, we know you were scared." Jungkook teased Jimin, who slapped his arm and stormed away. Yoongi and Taehyung also walked away in their particular rooms, same for Jungkook. 

"Where is Hobi oppa?" She asked. She finally pronounced one of Hoseok's nicknames right cause her pronunciation was still stuck as Hoesuck or J-Hoe.

"He in his room." Namjoon gave the plushie back.

"I'm gonna show it to him." With that, she ran away. My eyes went wide. Shit.

"Minji!!" I shouted her name and was about to run behind her but a hand gripped my arm. I hissed, feeling pain because of mom's hits but quickly cooled down and looked at Namjoon.

"Don't worry, he won't mind her presence. He is tired and maybe, she can make his energy chargeback. You can rest in your room." Namjoon said while removing his grip from my hand. I nodded and walked towards my room.

 I nodded and walked towards my room

Thanks for 1.1K reads :3