『𝟷𝟿』

"Hey, wake up, bitch

"Hey, wake up, bitch." Jungkook grabbed the fistful hair of the unconscious man tied on the chair. When he didn't get the response, he slapped the man's cheek. The mask was all gone from his face. The man's eyes shot open. He felt seven pairs of eyes burring on his head and he gulped.

"What's your name?" Their dad asked as he sat on the chair kept across him with his arms and legs crossed while the other five was surrounding them.

"I won't tell you-" Another slap landed on the man's face, stopping him from continuing. 

"Tell us." Jungkook glared.

"H-Haneul." He stuttered.

"Why you attacked my daughter?" Their dad's eyes went darker. "Why you tried to kill her?"

"Isn't it obvious? It was my mission." Haneul looked right into their dad's dark eyes. Taehyung, who was the closest one grabbed the back of the man's head and pushed it down.

"Know your place. You aren't in the place to look into his eyes like this." Taehyung gritted his teeth while the man whimpered. 

"Who sent you?" Their dad knew that the man was sent by one of his enemies to kill her since she is now one of the weaknesses. Mafias always target the weakness of the group and it was the new girls this time. 

"I can't tell you." Haneul struggled to get out of the two youngest's grip.

"And why?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"H-He will kill me."

"If you don't tell us, then we will kill you. So you will be the dead in both ways. It's better to tell us and we may spare you." Jimin tilted his head. Now, it was a total difficult thing for Haneul. He was stuck. He knew both of them won't hesitate to kill him.

"I still won't tell you." 

"We will kill you," Hoseok said.

"Kill me then. I will still die there. It's better to stay loyal to my boss." Haneul's lips curled into a smirk but that soon fell when he felt cold metal on his temple and a click sound.

"Think again." Jin stood behind Haneul with a gun, which was pointed at Haneul's temple.

"I have already thought. I won't tell you!" Haneul spat. Jin looked at his dad, who nodded. With that, Jin pulled the trigger. The loud sound of the gunshot echoed through the room and Haneul froze. Taehyung and Jungkook removed their hands when they saw blood spilling out of his mouth. Jin pulled the trigger again and the bullet went inside Haneul's neck.

"Tell Sam to clean this mess." Their dad stood up while watching the blood spilling out of the holes created by the bullet. None of them looked bothered at the sight of excessive blood and they all walked out of the room.

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Did the police already come?" I asked as all of us walked towards the garage except Jin and Yoongi.