『𝟹𝟹』

"Bye, Dahyun!" Minji said while waving at her friend, who walked away with her mom

"Bye, Dahyun!" Minji said while waving at her friend, who walked away with her mom. Her hand fell on her side and she sighed while looking around but still no sign of her siblings. 

"Still not come?" Her teacher asked. Minji shook her head with a pout. "It's okay. They must be stuck in some work." Her teacher patted her head. Minji just silently nodded.

"Mrs. Yang!" A voice called from inside the school.

"Yes?" Her teacher, Mrs. Yang, turned around. 

"The principal wants to meet you." The male teacher said.

"I'm coming." Mrs. Yang nodded and looked at Minji. She grabbed Minji's hand and walked her inside, beside the gate and made her sit on the chair. "Stay here, I will send a teacher." With that, Mrs. Yang walked inside.

Minji looked at her cat plushie and pulled it's ears. She again looked outside, hoping to see Jimin waving at her but there was no one. She jumped down and walked out and thought, 'I can walk alone like I usually do'.

It wasn't new for her to wait cause it had already happened in past, where she has to wait but she usually walks to Eunji's school. The teachers of the high school welcome the small girl cause they can understand the situation and she would wait in the corridor until Eunji comes.

With that, Minji walked out of her school and towards her siblings' school. A lot of students were walking by along with some adults since the schools were usually over at this time. A high school waved at Minji when she saw the small girl and Minji happily waved back, making the high school girl squeal with her friend.

"Kid, what are you doing?" A man stood in front of her with a stank face.

"Walking." She looked up at the man and attempted to walk past him but he moved in front of her again. "Ahjussi, let me walk."

"You shouldn't be here. Go back." The man warned with a scoff. 

"I'm going to my sister." Minji pushed the man a little and ran away. She squeaked when she felt a tug on her school bag and someone picked her bag up, also making her float in the air. It was the same man. "Let go!!" She shouted on his face. The man's face scrunched up when a few drops of her saliva fell on his face.

"I warned you." With that, the man started to walk somewhere.

"Hey!! No!" Minji hit the man with her cat plushie. 

"Aish." The man ignored the hits since they weren't affecting her but after a few moments, it became irritating for him. He snatched the plushie and threw it away.

"Yoon!!!" She shouted with wide eyes while staring at her plushie thrown on the ground. "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" She screamed at top of her lungs. People walking around stopped to look at her. "I DON'T KNOW THIS MAN!!"

A high school boy came forward and asked, "Sir, let her go." He said, trying to save her but the man gave a very harsh punch on the boy's face, causing the boy to fall.