Class on Olympus

Athena POV:                                                                                                                                                                              (1 Month Later)

I was minding my own business walking around Olympus thinking of ways to prove I am better than Poseidon when I heard sounds in the throne room which I thought was strange since no one is supposed to be in there right now so I went to check it out. There was a strange boy with raven black hair shooting arrows at Poseidon's throne with paper attached to the ends of it which I thought was hilarious but what confused me more was this boy had the aura of a demigod, a powerful one but just a demigod and they are not supposed to be on Olympus. I was thinking about bringing him to father when he suddenly turned around to face me and said: "Hello Lady Athena what are you doing here?"

I was shocked that he recognized me but then realized that if he's on Olympus he's probably seen some pictures of me on his way to the throne room, I studied the boy's facial features to try to determine who his parent his and couldn't figure it out since he has electric blue eyes with a swirl of light brown and sea green around the edges. I decided that I should just confront him because it must look strange for me to just be glaring at the boy and saying nothing. "Why are you in the throne room shoot arrows at Poseidon's throne demigod?" I asked. 

He looked confused but then seemed to realize something before saying "Did daddy Zeus and mama Hera not tell you?" he said somewhat giddy "They adopted after smelly Gabe killed mummy."

He suddenly looked sad and I felt the need to console the child but I also found it hard to believe his story so I quickly mind messaged father. "Father, there is a young boy in the throne room saying you and Hera adopted him, should I bring him to you?"

"No daughter but I was going to inform you later and ask you to help him with his schooling since I don't want him to risk using his powers in front of mortals since." He replied

I was somewhat shocked that he and Hera actually adopted him decided that I should get to know him anyway as we both seem to have a mutual hatred for Poseidon and he also might be the child of the prophecy so I must make sure he brings honor to Olympus and our father, I then proceeded to ask what his name was and found out it was Persues but he likes to be called Percy which I found ironic since Persues was the name of one of fathers more famous children. I took him to an empty room and started teaching him ancient greek and just as I was going to start explaining what each of the letters are and he grasped onto the concept quickly, I asked him how he did in his mortal studies but he told me he wasn't very good at school work because the letters were always swimming which made me believe he had another godly parent which I was not aware of and decided I will ask him once we are finished.

LINE BREAKPercy POV:

My new sister is called Athena and she helped me learn new things! I always wanted to learn lots of things at school, obviously, not boring maths but history is really cool and they tell you about heroes and epic battles. My new sister was super awesome but she kept asking loads of questions about my old school which was really boring so I decided to ask her a question "After we finish this can you teach me to use my bow properly Apollo gave me a lesson but it was a small lesson and I want to be the best with the bow and without more lessons, I can't be the best!"