I meet the Di Angelos

A/N In this story Bianca is a year younger than Percy and was born in 1931 instead of 1930 I don't know her real birthday I tried to look it up so her birthday will be February 16th 

Percy POV:

I woke up to Grover shaking me on the shoulder, "Perce, we're here." he said

Luke started to wake up James and Grover passed me the backpack Ares gave us which emitted a strange aura. We walked out of the parking lot towards nearby hotels, it was around forty degrees and we must've looked like deep-fried vagrants, I thought it must have looked strange but no one really cared.

After a few minutes of passing through endless amounts of replicas of monuments around the world, we stopped at the Lotus Hotel and Casino. The entrance was a huge neon flower, the petals lighting up and blinking. No one was going in or out, but the glittering chrome doors were open, spilling out the air conditioning that smelled like flowers - lotus blossom, maybe. 

I've never smelt one, so I couldn't be sure. The doorman smiled at us. "Hey kids, you look tired. You want to come in and sit down?" 

I thought it was strange how a doorman would just let three kids who look homeless into a hotel for free and I couldn't help but feel I knew the name of the hotel from somewhere but James grabbed Grover pulled him inside and sneered at the doorman and against our better instincts we all went inside as well.

Once we were inside we were all awed with the amount of fun we could have here, the whole lobby was a giant game room with a sparring arena and archery range to the sides. There was a climbing wall on the side of one of the buildings and an indoor bungee-jumping bridge. There were virtual reality suits with working laser guns. And hundreds of video games, each one of the sizes of a widescreen TV. Basically, you name it, this place had it. There were a few other kids playing, but not that many. No waiting for any of the games. There were waitresses and snack bars all around.

"Hey!" a bellhop said. At least I guessed he was a bellhop. He wore a white-and-yellow Hawaiian shirt with lotus designs, shorts, and flip-flops. "Welcome to Lotus Casino. Here's your room key."

This place was definitely suspicious, I could tell Luke thought that too but what could be the harm in taking a quick break here, we all needed a rest anyway. "We didn't book a room," Luke said

"No, no," he said laughing. "The bills are taken care of. No extra charges, no tips, Just go on up to the top floor, room 400I. If you need anything, like extra bubbles for the hot tub, or skeet targets for the shooting range or whatever just call the front desk. Here are your LotusCash cards. They work in restaurants and on all games and rides."

He handed us each a green plastic credit card. I kept thinking I knew this place from somewhere but before I could figure I saw James trying and failing to look like a posh rich guy "How much is on here." James asked

His eyebrows knit together. "What do you mean?" 

"I mean how much has the card got stupid!" 

He laughed. "Oh, you're making a joke. Hey, that's cool. Enjoy your stay." 

We took the elevator upstairs and checked out our room. It was a suite with three separate bedrooms and a bar stocked with candy, sodas, and crisps. A hotline to room service. Fluffy towels and waterbeds with feather pillows. A big-screen television with satellite and high-speed Internet. The balcony had its own hot tub and, sure enough, there was a skeet-shooting machine and a shotgun, so you could launch clay pigeons right out over the Las Vegas skyline and plug them with your gun.

I didn't see how that could be legal but I thought it was pretty cool. The view over the Strip and desert was amazing, though I doubted we'd ever had time to look at the view with a room like this.