Chapter 3

I stood there watching, listening to Charlie and my father argue about me. So my dads been watching me this whole time. I saw Charlie and it took everything in me not to run to him and jump on him. He was just standing there. I opened my window..
Hey",
Hi",
What are you doing down there",
I told you I feel what you feel and I was coming to make sure",
Make sure what I wasn't with someone else",
Lol maybe",
You're welcome to come in",
Lol I was going to ask you did you wanna come over for dinner so we could talk",
Dinner huh, why yes I'll accompany you",
Good meet at the same spot and we'll go from there",
I can't wait byeeeee",
Bye love",. He walked off and I jumped in the shower. I don't know exactly what we would get into but I did have a lot of questions he'll I haven't even had sex before. I got out the shower and curled my hair, I decided to wear a LW Casual Zipper Design White Mini Dress with my white boots. I called Cherry and canceled our plans and headed for the woods. When I got to the lake I smelled some good ass food being cooked. Before I could knock on the door I felt pain and I felt heat at the same time I screamed sooooo loud my mother probably heard me. Charlie ran outside like he already knew what was going on, he picked me up and took me in his house. All I know is he was telling me to hold on, I started crying because I didn't know what was going on all I knew is I wanted him to hold me, touch me, kiss me. "Look I forgot to mention after the female meets her mate she homes into heat and she has to have sex until it passed but I'm not going to do that. Every male wolf that's not claimed will come after you",. Once again I was lost as hell why tf I had to be cursed with this. He laid beside me and held me until the pain passed. He got up and ran down stairs, he came up with his phone and called somebody saying "Can you and Kalup come here and guard the house for me she's in heat",. He hung up and stared at me...
"I don't wanna be so close to you",
Come here",
Nope",
Come here",
No don't forget I feel what you feel",
So come here", I said to him. He wouldn't come so I walked up to him. My hands landed on his shoulders and we stared at each other.
"Touch me",
I can't",
Why",
Cause",
Cause why",. My lips touch his and he was all over me. His hands was roaming all over my body and he was moaning grabbing me. He picked me up and took me to the bed before we could do anything one of his friends snatched him off of me and slammed the door shut. I was hearing all kind of yelling and loud banging going on.
"you can't do that to her until she tells you she's ready",
"I wasn't gone gone fuck her I was gone touch her to calm her down ,, don't forget we feel what they feel. She's horny as fuck Sean",
I'm saying touching would've led to fucking stupid",
Shut up but thank you for saving me",
Your welcome brother",.
Hours past and it seeming to calm down. I can't believe I was going to let him take me like that. Knock knock,, come in.
I'm sorry",
Don't be",
All I feel is love for you it's crazy but I want you and need you",
I definitely feel the same baby,, I called your mother and told her what's going on she met me in the woods with you some clothes until this pass",
Thank you",
The food is ready if you wanna come down and eat",. There it goes again I wanna just lick him and have him make love to me. I wanted him to hold my wrist together and use his tongue to please me in places I've seen on videos and stuff.
C'ara stop it",
I can't please take care of this for me",
Nope",. He walked off and left me standing there ion know if I was mad at him or myself. I decided to touch myself, I took my clothes off and looked around for a bathroom. I stepped in the shower and noticed he had an detached shower head. Turned on the water, I changed the pressure of the water temperature and laid it on my clitoris. Ahhh shittt", I moaned. I swear this feels better then using my fingers. I also noticed the pain and heat was disappearing and I was making myself cum back to back. All I know is I felt a hand take over. I opened my eyes and he was standing in front of me licking his lips. He lifted me out of the tub and took me to the bed, he then spreads my legs and his head leaned down. I felt his tongue land on my pussy, he used his fingers to spread me. Then I felt his tongue touch me and my head went back.... "Charlie get your ass down here now!",. He didn't listen it's like his head was somewhere else while his tongue did it's thang. He inserted two fingers into me and started moving them back and forth while he sucked on my bud. I felt another hand grab my breast and squeeze. Fuckkkk", I moaned until I was shaking with my legs wrapped around his head. He came up and placed his lips on me and kissed me. "I think I'm in love with you", he said before walking out the door. I just laid there I've never had it sooooo good and felt so good before. I mean I've never felt like this before and I need him to come do it again. I got dressed and walked down the stairs. He basically told me he loves me so he does feel what I feel... I'm going to set my plan in motion.....