Chapter 7

The whole evening was amazing for me. He's proved to me that this is what I want,, I want everything that comes with him. He started taking his clothes off and I wasn't nervous I was toooooo excited. He stepped out of his boxers and dived in the water. The way water glistening off his body, lately I've been noticing that I had powers and I could show a person what they wanted to see or the future. I decided to try it on him. I showed him us having sex for the first time I wanted him to feel it all... he was just standing there, then he was walking over her his eyes black breathing hard. He walked up to me and wrapped both hands around my thighs and pulled me so that my pussy was in his face. I slide in the water and he wraps his hands around me and pull me off the wall. We floated around until he wanted to get out we ended up on the table kissing. He squeezing my ass and making my pussy rub up against him. He went down and pulled my legs apart, his tongue doing circulating around. He stops on my bud and suck, his whole mouth covered me up. I leaned up and grabbed his hair while I'm squeezing my own nipples. He comes up and kisses me all over, he wraps one of his arm around me and pulled me down. My pussy was craving him,, I wrapped my legs around his hip and pushes him forward. Once his dick enters me I inhale soooo deep until he started pumping slowly in me hitting my spot. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, he grabs one of my nipples and sucks on it. He started going harder ahhhhh", he moaned. Shittttt girlll",. He grabs my fingers and wraps them around his hand, it like he's hitting something that feels sooooooo GOOD. I held him close cause I started feeling this warm tingly feeling. My breathing picked up,, something was about to happen I felt it through him. He licked my shoulder and I felt his teeth scrap me. Yessss fuckkkkkk", I moaned out he was marking me and it had feeling like I was in a cuming trance. I felt the need to mark him back but I didn't stop his blood tasted so good. After we made endlessly love we went back to the cabin and sleep for two days. I was so tired it now I felt everything he felt,, I knew what he was thinking, when he wanted some I knew it.... I was loving this here. After packing and going back to the pack our mating bond ceremony was going to be Saturday. I don't know what it was but something was coming I've been feeling it these last couple of days. I just had to be prepared I didn't know what to expect. His mom was standing out waiting on us. She seen the mark on my neck and hugged me. Charlie was standing with Kalup and Sean probably talking about me or whatever. By Saturday I would know what every person in this pack. I invited my mother and cherry but for some strange reason she didn't wanna come. I guess because I've been blowing her off. I went into the house and laid down I was tired. I had to go to the library today and also be prepared for the rest of the alphas and their families coming. I wondered would my father come since he's missed half of my life. I woke up from my nap feeling energized, I got dressed and went down stairs. I remember last night his mother came in the room and said babies are conceived fast when in heat. Was I still in heat..... Later at the library I pulled a book about witch power, I read that an alpha first child will be powerful. Which would make me powerful,, "Witches" I was reading everything about them. My mother wasn't able to help me until Saturday, I damn sure didn't trust my father to ask him.
Hi",. I turned around and standing there was my handsome mate who has some ocean wave killer dark blue eyes.
Hey",
What you looking for",
Everything I feel different",
Different how",
Baby I keep feeling like something is going to happen and I wanna be ready if it happens touch my hands. I showed him what I dreamt last night. He looked at me worried.
"It definitely won't work that way baby,, we're trained for stuff like that",. he pulled me into a hug and walked me out of the library. When we got home I was pinned to the wall by him kissing me all over. He wrapped my legs around him and pulled my panties to the side. He slide in and fucked me soooo good. He was slamming in me causing me to moan loudly, he put me down and turned me around, slapped me on my ass and entered back into me. He was fucking me hard and it was feeling way better. I threw my gead back and he started pounding in my pussy. He started moaning a shaking sending his juices all in me. He pulled us both off the wall and laid on the bed.
I'm happy you accepted me",
Come on the moon goddess put us together, so we have to be special",
Your right love",. He kissed me and we went straight to sleep. In the middle of the night I dream crazy stuff and tonight wasn't different someone going to get hurt. The pain that run through my veins means someone that is close to me. I moved closer to him,, "Baby go to sleep,, don't let your dreams tell you that",.... I couldn't sleep but I didn't wanna keep waking him up... I laid there and prayed to the moon goddess to protect the ones I love, cause I can't take loosing someone who means a lot to me......