Fight at First Sight

sorry for the very long wait :( what it's like? a month? very sorry my loyal readers, i'll keep track on my sched next time :)

utterly confusing.

Aiden, as in the guy who my mother tells in her stories, and the one I fear, is my mate!? how is that even possible? the moon goddess is probably on meds when she chose to put us together by fate.

I stood up and I put a lot of effort in that since my foot still hurts by the impact of my fall.

"May I have a word with you, Alpha?" I said, dusting the dirt off of my leggings. I tried my best not to make eye contact with him or I'll just faint on how amazingly chocolate brown they are. Mine is blue that has a mixture of silver making it almost white, and my friends thought that I do not get affected by silver. Some say my eyes are hypnotizing. Pfft. As if all of those were true. I wanted my eyes to be green or something, but I'll just keep mine if they put it that way.

"certainly." his husky voice answered. Shivers of pure admiration shot through me like I got electrocuted, as I thought of him moaning my name.

da fuck. First I despise him and now I think dirty thoughts?!

you're just denying it, silly.

oh, speaking of the devil. Here is my stupid, hopeless romantic wolf. She's more like my inner conscience, but sometimes take over me when she is out of control.

hey I'm not stupid. You are.

Psh. We're in same body, what the heck? then we're both stupid. Done.

whatever.

"ehem." the clearing of a throat got me out of my trance. My eyes met his chocolate orbs and then I almost collapse just seeing how beautiful they are.

"as I was saying, I would like to talk to you. Um, it's about this 'killing' thing. You went to our territory, invaded the peaceful surrounding we once encountered and now you are threatening us for what? execution? bitch if yo--"

He interrupted my fierced but true speech. "wait, do think I'm going to hurt you? you are my beloved mate, and all this 3 years I've been desperate to see you. Why hurt you now when I need you?"

I try to think of a coherent sentence. "All I wanted to happen is that all the people you, Bloods Throne, have terrified right now to go back to their packs, and promise me not to ruin the peace here in this pack school. Understand... Alpha?" I try to keep my voice firm, even though his rank is ahead of me. But since we are mates and he is the alpha, we both are equal. Alpha to Luna talk.

He paused for a moment. I was surprised when he went closer to me then snake his hands on my bare waist pulling me in closer. And then he buried his face in the crook of my neck, breathing in my sweaty scent.

"w-what are you doing?" I stammered falteringly. He started peppering kisses on my shoulder blade, as I hold back a moan. Just shit.

"deal."

***

not really a fight tho.

shorty, I know, but this is a heated update after all!

nah, still short.