Growls for Dinner

It didn't took while for a slender looking blonde to give me clothes as expected. She didn't look like she talks much so I just stayed quiet and muttered a "thank you" when she left the clothes and exited.

The clothes seemed... Fine. I mean, for a younger and much slender girl I guess. The shirt looked like a crop top on me and it's already tight around the arms, while the pants were practically hugging my ass. It's been forever since I felt fatter than ever.

It didn't look much but if you asked me how the clothes feel on me, I'd say it's pretty tight around here.

I don't have my phone with me so I basically have no connection to the outside world. The room had no other form of technology, besides the intercom placed beside the light switch and heater.

"Hello? Is Alpha Aiden there?" I said over the intercom, begging for at least my own mate to keep me company.

"No Luna, but if you need anything we can get it for you right away," A feminine voice said over the intercom. I sighed since it was useless to even hope for my own mate to come around. I don't even know why I still wanted to see him when he was the one responsible why I'm here in the first place. And when he did get me here, I was placed in a blank dead room with the rats to talk to.

It was 6:57 on the clock when a soft knock came to the door. It opened to reveal a person with the same built as the girl before, but with dirty blonde hair. What is it with slender looking blondes and this pack? Should I expect Barbie to serve me dinner later on?

"Hello Luna. The Alpha is expecting to see you on the dinner table by the dining hall." She said while bowing, and shortly leaving. I ran to go after her and ask where the dining hall was but it seemed that she left already into nowhere.

Where am I supposed to go? This pack is huge compared to an average pack house. Heck, it's possibly the biggest one yet.

There was no one walking in this wing except me. It was eerily quiet and unlit, but understandable since it was already turning dark outside. I really need to find the dining hall.

"Why the fuck is it so creepy in here?" I cursed under my breath.

It took a lot of turns and thoughts before I reached the foyer. When I turned in the farthest corner, I stumbled upon the dining hall filled with tables and people. It was rather a lot noisier than most of I've encountered.

It hosted a lot of tables, but the table in the front is not hard to notice that it was the table of the highest ranks. I made my way to it, only to see Aiden and his comrades. Not one woman is seated at the table. It felt rather uneasy, how they treat women here—how most of the omegas are women.

"You're late," Aiden glared at me, slamming his fist on the table. "It's been 27 minutes."

I noticed how the plate in front of him has not been touched while his high rank members ate in silence. Was he really waiting for me now?

"How am I suppose to find this stupid dining hall in this mansion? I can't even find the switch!" I crossed my arms, unintentionally pushing my chest outwards.

Aiden unconsciously glanced down before growling lightly. He swifted towards me and hovered, as if covering me.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He scowled, glancing at my body and how the clothes made it even curvier than it is. I felt tingles ripple at the back of my neck, feeling a little hotter as he surveyed me.

"What the hell do you mean? This is what your omega brought me." I sneered back, rolling my eyes at him. I can't believe this.

He closed his eyes and sighed, compressing his fury. He took my hand and brought me out of the hall. Never imagined myself to long for large, calloused hands. It felt like a puzzle to my soft hands.

Oh my goddess, am I really getting giddy over holding hands? Snap out of it Sarah!

We went upstairs to a room in the farthest part of the hall. The door opened to reveal what seemed like the largest room in the house, with expensive looking furniture and a chandelier hanging high on the ceiling.

"Wear this." He threw me a black shirt. I glared at him, yet to complain before putting the shirt over me, looking how it stopped mid knee. It was huge on me, seeing how his body is built macho compared to mine. Damn, killing all those rogues must've been his routine to get built like that then?

"Let's go." He said briefly, tugging at my hand again before making it to the dining hall where people are dispersing outside. It seemed that they were done eating.

Aiden sighed heavily and called a pack member. "Please prepare dinner for us in the function room."

Damn, how many rooms does this pack house have?

The man nodded and left. Aiden faced to my direction to look at me, his brows furrowed.

"I do not condone this behavior of yours. Especially in front of our pack." He growled lowly. I scoffed at him.

"Our pack? For your information, my pack is on the other side of this damned land before I was kidnapped to stay here!" I growled back. I didn't know how I managed to say these back even though he'd have my head on a platter.

I thought he would lash out but instead, he laughed. Damn I always knew I was funny even by being serious but I felt a shiver on my spine when he laughed.

"You weren't abducted, mate. You're in the right place." He walked towards me rather dangerously. I felt my throat tighten as his face gets closer to mine. He breathes on my neck before whispering.

"Right beside me. Always."

---

Hello look how shitty I am as a writer lmao took me 2 years before updating bcos of my fvcked up life. Anw, i hope u still give this story a chance :))) vote & comment, luv u