Stupid Alpha

After that whole fiasco back in the field, I was carried by a very horny alpha male that just PDA'ed me 60 seconds ago. It was not a good sight if you ask me.

All I hear while we're going to Goddess knows where are either 'is she even a wolf' or 'isn't she scared of their Alpha'. I don't really give two fucks about their questions at the moment but deep inside, I want to look at myself and see if I resemble a goat or a donkey for them to look at me that way.

"O-kay. This is getting weirder by the second, just tell me where you're taking me!" I told Aiden furiously-- who is looking like he's just carrying a stack of paper since he looks so flawless just walking and carrying me like I weighed nothing.

"I'm taking you home with me, mate." He gruffly stated. I furrowed. Where does he think my home is?! I really don't want to be away from my pack since I'm teeny tiny close to earning my medals in this school.

"My home's that way." I sassed, pointing at the other direction he's not going to. He didn't even entertain my answer, he just kept on walking.

As he kept on walking, it only hit me that we were the only ones left going to... somewhere. That only made my suspicion grow a little more.

"Where are the other pack members..?" I trailed off. It was very alarming that I have no one else beside me and he's just here taking me to a place where I have no idea is and it's making me nervous as hell.

"They shifted and made a run for it. You in the other hand, since you sprained your ankle because of a stupid move, have no choice but to sit with me in my car." He said nonchalantly. I just pursed my lips. Well, what do you know? He actually has a heart to care for me. But he just indirectly called me stupid so negative brownie points for him.

A black pick up truck came into view, which 5 seconds ago didn't. It just magically appeared. Amazing.

He placed me on the floor not so gently before opening the passenger door and scooping me up again to sit me on the leather chair. He then closed the door and swifted his way to the driver's seat.

While everything's happening so fast I'm just here like 'what the fuck is happening lol'.

He revved the engine and started cruising the forest like he owns the damn place.

"While you're here try not to be clumsy so that we don't have much problem as we get there." He said, looking at me then looking at the road. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"As if there's anything interesting in your car." I scoffed. He ignored me once again.

I'm starting to think he's getting immune by my sassiness. Well, it's better he ignores me rather than punishing me I guess.

I don't really know what to expect. I'm feeling a lot of emotions I couldn't even decipher myself. It's a rollercoaster ride and it has two options of either dying or surviving with a bucket full of scratches on the way.

And I'm also having thoughts about Aiden. He doesn't seem so bad at all, well so far. All the stories people talk about him... let's not talk about that since I haven't found a reason to justify that yet. I just hope this mate thing turns out fine. But if it doesn't, I'm leaving by escape.

It took us a rough 30 minute ride to arrive at the place. A huge, black iron gate greeted us in the clearing, and metal borders that never seemed to end. We stopped in front of it for a while, then it suddenly opened automatically, as if it were connected to some system. Well there goes my escape plan. There's freaking huge security in here!

"Our pack is very secured, so if you're planning to escape, you'd be poisoned with wolfsbane on the borders even before you can cross it." He said as if he can read my mind.

He drove a little just for a wide building to come into view. He parked the truck in front of the entrance door and took the keys out of the ignition. He went down, close the door, opened mine, scooped me up again and finally slams the door shut.

The door opened and for a second I thought it was automatic but no, a frail teenager opened it and I'm guessing she's an omega. Since we, omegas do the work for the superiority. Much discrimination there I might just add.

He carried me all the way to the stairs and boy am I jealous of how he's just doing all of this effortlessly. I want his routine pronto!

We reached a door and it's different from the others we passed by since it has intricate gold linings on the frame. And a gold knob too.

He opened the door to reveal a pretty much blank room. A white bed with white beddings is sitting in the middle corner with black and white lamps placed on white bed side tables accompanying it. White curtains cascaded on the ceiling to floor windows and a white closet on the side.

"You sure love white." I mumbled as he lay me on the bed.

"I apologize for the plainness. I didn't have time to decorate and I never expected to meet you till then." He explained briefly. I shrugged lightly. "Seems fine to me."

"I'll have one of my omegas bring you more comfortable clothes later. For the mean time, rest. Dinner will be served at 7, get dressed by then." He gruffly stated and exited the room right after.

So yes, I'm basically stuck in a cell of a room with nothing to do and a stupid Alpha on the watch for me. Just great.

***

Hey. Yes, it took me 3 years and 4 by 5 days then to update and I'm very sorry. It's just that everything came by a blur and I never got a chance to chill and continue on with wattpad. What a shame I know. But the good news is I'll be able to update every now and then so keep up if you got time. Thank you!! Don't forget to vote, comment and share the story so I'll have more reasons to update the book. Bye!