Caveman Talk

A blond guy with dimples step up to me and kicked my side which made me wince. I could barely stand up but I couldn't feel a single thing on my body which could move. All I feel is pain from his force.

"state your name, rank and pack." he ordered me to do. I was reluctant at first, then I gave up because the penetrating pain building up in me is coursing its way to my bloodline.

"Sarah Jones, omega of Twilight Moon pack." I answered exasperatedly. He smirked knowingly.

"well, well. You would be a good torture at this time. Such a shame we have to kill a pretty face. I'm the beta, none the less." he caressed my cheek and I turned my head to the side to dodge.

"I would like to speak to your alpha for clearance." I say with ease.

"sorry, but you can't talk to him. He have to kill you right away before you can even utter a word."

a few of his men came in view as they snuck a glance at me before facing the goddamn beta.

"the alpha is here." is the only statement I heard after all they chatters.

Then I closed my eyes, thinking that only Jacob is coming with Bella and it's a surprise for me.

I heard muffled footsteps become louder beside me. Then I smelled the most delicious scent my nose has ever sniffed and I can't wait to look at it.

"Look at me." a husky voice growled, that made hair at my back stand. I slowly opened my eyelids and a built man came into view.

My eyes made contact with his green ones, then before I knew it, I already felt the ecstasy in me.

Mate.

"MINE." he growled for every single wolf in the surrounding to hear. I hear gasps of shock and surprise as my eyes pop out of their sockets.

the Alpha of Blood Thrones is my mate?!

sorry it's short.

but hey- i came back with a recommendation.

go and click the video at the side---->

or the one up at the start when you are using a tablet or ipad. or phone.

i really am in love with their angelic voices and i love beyonce so yeah