[ 5 ]

3 weeks passes.

Mikey always come home every 3 days. He kept doing the same thing when he came home. He makes you wear a blindfolded, fucking you, and leaves you afterward. You tried to resist him, but he is so attractive to the point you can't say no to him.

You want to ask why he did that, but didn't get a chance to ask him. He always leaves in the morning even when you tried to stay for the night so you can watch him leave and spend more time with him. But he makes you fainted and unconscious.

" Ughh. Not again. "

The word you said every single time you woke up every 3 days when he comes home.

This time around you tried to refrain yourself from getting seduced by him.

I'm not letting you go this time.
You thought.

You wear a very tight short jeans and a corset back shirt. You purposely make it hard for him to undress you since you want to lure the time. It took you hours to get ready.

But all of sudden...

Incoming call
Mikey

" Hello?"

" Y/N.."

" Why are you calling? It's so unusual of you. You're coming tonight right?"

" Uh- Unfortunately, I can't be home tonight. Maybe in the next 3 days-"

" YOU WHAT?!"

" I said I can't- hey why are you yelling at me. Are you perhaps.. missing me? did you feel alone and empty inside?" He said in a flirting way.

" Haha.. yeah I think so.. NO- I mean- "

" Just wait for me. This stupid business is disturbing our time." He cooed.

" Whatever. Bye!"