[ 11 ]

She gets closer to me and stands in front of me with her cheerful look. "h-hi Y/N. How are you?" I asked her as it was our first meet after years.

"I'm good. It's been so long since I don't see you brother Ran."she asked while went to hug me. I pull her into my arm tighter than usual. "Ah-, that's hurt." she groaned because of the pain. " I'm sorry. I just miss you a lot," she said that she was fine, but I'm extremely worried as I see the bruise mark in close-up."what happened to you?" I asked.

"just a little scratch here and there it is pretty usual things happen since I'm preggy you see." I know that was all lies. I'm not a fool to be tricked with that dumb excuse. Without realizing I be mumbling my thought,

"you should have waited me"

"what is it Ran?"

I realized I just spoke out my thought and immediately felt awkward, but she might not hear that clearly. It was unbearable seeing her looking fragile but her beautiful face and sweet smile cover it all at first look. Before I left, I give her my number so she can contact me. That's what I can do for the mean time.

Y/N comes to their room where Mikey is to get her book tag. Mikey leaning against the headboard slat notices her and called her. "come here."

She comes closer to him, and he moves his head to her neck. He is sniffing the masculine smell she has. "this is not your smell. Tell me. Which man touches you?"Her heart beatings fast when Mikey start acting like this again. She thought today would be her lucky day. "Mikey-" She wants to calm him down but got cut off by Mikey with a ridiculous question, "or you're cheating on me with another man?!"

You know what's coming afterward when he is like this. Stress and anxiety overwhelmed you because a sudden thought pops up on your mind about things the doctor remind both of you.

If you experience this again, there's a high possibility you will lost the baby.

You tell him to calm down and mumble something as you pull away from him. But he is very angry. He proceeds to rant for a few minutes and threatens to hurt you even if you are pregnant with his child.

You pushed him with your inner power, but you know you can't be strong enough to push him off balance.

"Mikey please. Let me go. You're hurting me."you cried. He slowly regains his conscious and loosen his grip on you. "I- I am sorry baby. That's not me you see I'm not trying to harm you. I'm sorry please forgive me" Mikey cried begged for forgiveness from you while wiping the tears with his shirt. You pushed him away when he starts to be soft again to prioritize your baby's safety as well as yours.

You run out of the room to the nearest room which is the guest room while carrying the baby in her bump. Mikey thought you were getting some clothes like a towel to wipe his tears since your move a bit rapid. He chases you when he realizes you went out with restless expression. You went into the room and locked it from the inside to avoid the Mikey for awhile.

Mikey's POV

I ran to the door and tried to open it but she locked herself so I slammed the door as a sign of my frustration. I realized that this was the first time Y/N had run away when I was unconscious. Did I forget anything? or has she changed? I can't bear the feeling of not having her by my side.

I turned my back on the door, leaned back and slid down until I was seated. I just want her. I started scratching my hair, and I started to feel like I wasn't myself anymore. I turned to face the door and started yelling her name. "Y/N! Open the... open the door please." I tried my best to make my voice sounds soft, so I can convince her. Just once. I need to see her again. "Y/N open the door." I said with the desperate voice of mine just to make sure that she's not leaving me. But I got no response from her.