[ 7 ]

Mikey's POV

On Call.

" Akashi. Reserve the V Mall. Make sure no one there except the mere worker. The Bonten executives also can enter."

" Alright Mikey."

End.

"You ready?" I said while turn around to see her.

My eyes widened with her beauty. Y/N only wears a simple dress but it literally makes her looks pretty.

" I- I'm sorry. This is the only dress I felt comfortable to wear."

" Perfect. Eternally bless my eyes." I smile at her. All I got to see is her blushing face which is one of my favorite reaction of her. " Let's go. I'm driving today." I grab her hand to let her enter the car beside the driver seat. " Really?" She asked while giving me an excited reaction.

" Of course. It's for you and our precious date." I pinched her nose and gently close the door.

I entered the car and start driving while holding her hand.

" We're going to the V mall. Is that okay with you?"

" Fine with me. But how are you going in there? you know you're-"

" I reserved the mall." I answered her but I didn't intend to cut her off and reply with that tone. She might think that i would be offended with her upcoming word.

" Okay. I'm sorry."

" No, sorry. I didn't mean to talk to you with that tone." I frowned while side eyeing her.

" Nah. It's my fault. I didn't choose my word right. so I'm sorry."

" Alright I forgive you. Now, can you stop saying sorry?" I am about to lose my cool. A mere problem like this could ruin our date.

" Right. Sorry." She apologized again. I'm about to release a heavy sighed until i felt her arm wrapped around my neck that make me flinched.

" I'm just teasing you, please don't be mad. So sorry-not-sorry." She giggled while her arm still hugging me. " Kiss me and i'll forgive you." I said while I brought my cheek closer to her.

*smooch
" There." She said. My heart contains with happiness  and her again. I smiled and said " Apologize accepted." She pulled the hug and I held her hand.

" You have the purest and the prettiest smile I've ever seen since before. I'd like to admire that smile for the rest of my life. " She said while rubbing my palm with her thumb.

"That's the point of why you're here. You get to see this smile for the rest of your life, isn't it?"

You both giggled.

" Mikey! Look! Its cute right?."

" But that's uh.. a baby shop."

" I know let's just take a look."

"Okay."

We entered the shop and Y/N looks so happy.

" Mikey, come here. This is so cute, They're so small."

" Is this a sign you wanna make one?"

" Tsk. Let's go buy my clothes."

She pouts and grab my hand to go out of the shop.

" Love. This looks hot on you."

I showed her a set of transparent bra and pants. It is more exposed, sexier, and hotter.

" Mikey! Put it downnn. They're looking at us."
Y/N whispered in my ears because the workers look at us.

" Haha! Alright Love. I'll choose this for you."

" Hmm. Mikey look there is someone here." Y/N points at someone with her index finger. I look at where she points at. It was Rindou. He's with one of his bitches. We walk closer to him to have a talk. As I got closer all I can hear is he said something that make the girl leave without any hesitation.

" Rindou."

" Oh. Boss, nice to meet you here. I heard from Akashi that we can come here since you reserved this place."

" Mhm" I nodded.

He looks at Y/N who is standing beside me.

" Ah. This is Y/N L/N, my woman."

Rindou's POV

As soon as I heard the name, I was shocked. The name I've been trying to forget for all this while. As I look out that person. I recognize her. The same person I loved before or maybe still.

My face got flushed, but still I have the courage to talk to her.

" Uh. Hello. My name is Rindou. Haitani Rindou."

" Rin, I know you! I almost didn't recognize you. "

" You know him?" Mikey asked her.

" Yeah. He's my childhood friend in Roppongi. I lived there when I was 8 " Y/N replied.

" I see."

" Glad to know you're doing fine. It's nice to meet you again." I said while bowing a bit so I can hide my tinted red cheeks.

" No need to bow. We've known each other for long time." Y/N giggled. The giggled makes me feel butterfly in my stomach. " How is brother Ran?"

" He-"
I'm about to replied her but the woman I'm with just now come out from the shop since she has finished shopping. She pissed me off. She comes at the wrong time.

" Brother Ran is doing fine. We're working with Boss in Bonten. 'right, We have to go now. I'm sorry to disturb your date." I said while walking away from them pretending I never hope to meet her again after all this while.

I leave and get out from the mall to the parking car. I left the girl and drive to somewhere peace and quiet.

"Why do fate bring us back together?! I tried to forget you. ALL. THIS. WHILE." I yelled because of all my efforts were in vain just because we met again today.

End of Rindou's POV

" You seem happy to see him."

" Of course I am."

" Is he you first love or somewhat important to you?"

" Hm? He's not. He is just my childhood friend. It's good to know he's alive and doing good even."

" I see. If you have done shopping, let's go home shall we?"

" Alright." She grab my hand to intertwined our hand.

A/N : Thank you for reading this!! I just unpublish this fic a few days ago. I got bored so I just want to continue publishing this. lol only publish a chapter when i'm bored.🤣