[ 13 ] END

Time skip 5 years

Ran's POV

It was evening at the Bonten main building before I get home. I was at my own office room planning to finish checking up and analyze the file but I got help from a short [h/c] hair girl under the table.

" Mmph. Deeper." I moan while leaning my head back because of the pleasure.

" Ah- there Y/N there." The short hair girl stroking and sucks my member so hard to make me finish again.

"Y/N, you're so good. You manage to make me finished for the 4th time umh." I said while covering my eyes with a palm.

Knock knock

someone is knocking my office door. I zapped my pants and ask the girl to get out.

Mochi comes in when the girl opened the door to go out as she finished her jobs. Mochi be examining her when they pass by each other and notice i'm sweating.

"so, short hair is really your type?" Mochi asked while chuckling.

"shut your shitty mouth. Quick, what do you want? I want to go home early."

Home

I get home early from work to stop by at the florist to buy Y/N a bouquet of flowers. as soon as I entered the apartment, I look for Y/N. She's playing or maybe practicing to play a video game that we used to play together. I move closer and standing behind her. She doesn't notice me and keep focusing on the game. I disrupt her game by giving her the bouquet in front of her face while still standing behind. She paused the game and has her eyes on me.

"Ran! you're early today."she said with her face turns red. She might feel heated because i see her passionate in playing the game.

I walk to her, get on knees and lay my head on her laps. "I'm home." I said.

"welcome home, Ran." she patted my head.

"embrace me Y/N." I hug her tight. I'm not gonna lose her again. she embraces me. I feel so warm and delighted. i rub my nose while hugging her. I feel like I'm dying if I won't sniff her scents as I am addicted.

"you still are treating me fine Ran. I feel so wrong."she said while pulling off the warm hug i just received.

"don't be. As long as you stay by my side, I'm fine. It doesn't matter to me if you don't feel the same. I'll wait for you and willing to die together with you."

"I have nothing to say other than thanking you, Ran."

"Promise me. Don't even bring up about this again." We make a pinky promise together. I treat her like a queen while she spoiled me so much like a baby.
"oh! Ran. i want to pay a visit on my son's cemetery tomorrow."

"No problem. I'll free my time."

End of Ran's POV

Next day

Ran and Y/N arrived at the cemetery area.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Ran asked with concern. He worried that the enemy might be spying them.

"No just wait here. I won't be long." Y/N smiled. Every time Ran started to worried, Y/N will smile so Ran would be relief and thinks that nothing bad gonna happen.

Y/N walked to her son's cemetery and notice a familiar guy. Mikey, a guy that close to her back then. a white raven hair with his usual black shirt and pants. The guy looks thin, even the bone could be viewed obviously on her face and body. His dark eyes glaring at Y/N at first and start to look soft and dearly afterwards.

"Y/N?!-." Mikey stands up eagerly when he realizes Y/N is in front of him. "ah I might be imagining things" he chuckled by his own action. He refused to believe that she's in front of him now when deep down in his heart, he really wanted to meet her again. He goes back to where he sits just now which is beside their son's cemetery. "Are you a grim reaper or an angel? Why do you look like her? but with short hair... adorable." he smiled while saying the word adorable because he really meant it.

"Mikey... how long has it been?" Y/N asked while sitting beside him who is leaning against the cemetery.

Mikey turned to face Y/N and replied with a voice full of sadness. "Five fucking years." Mikey takes her hand and brings closer to where his heart is and shows her his regretful face. "Please take me with you."

"Mikey." Y/N tries to get his attention because he keeps saying absurd.

"it's a bit embarrassing to say and i might sound so desperate but can you live with me again?" His voice was heavy with shame, the same way his guilt weighed down upon his shoulders.

"Come back home. you do know where we once lived before. I haven't moved home yet. your clothes... I still keep it just in case you come home and live with me again."he sounds forceful yet hopeless with tears streamed down his face.

"Mikey. I'm so sorry" Y/N had been crying, so her voice still cracked and caught in her throat.

"No. I'm sorry i become the worst man since we met-" he sniffled between words.

"Mikey. I do still in love with you, but i chose not to live with you anymore. it'll be worse if i die in your hands." she looks him in the eyes showing how sincere her love for him until today.

He sighed and his smile filled with happy and satisfied that he gets to hear the love confession from the person he loves the most.Mikey tried to forget how bad he treated Y/N before. A thought suddenly pops-up on his mind about their unborn baby. "come to think of it, our son supposedly turned 5 this year. he must be waiting for his worse dad there. he might be upset that i always be mean to his mom. i'll seek for his forgiveness 10 times a day."

Up to now, the sky had been postcard-perfect, but it was changing. The beautiful blue shade was beginning to darken. Large pillows of cloud were forming, blotting out the old-gold colour of the sun.
Both got the splatter of rain. the rain became heavier. Mikey suffered from unbearable depression and stress. his last word can't be heard by Y/N because of the sound of heavy rain.

"Please forgive me, my Y/N. I love you and our little family."

The End.