- 𝘁𝘄𝗼

❏ 2 | two◌ jett experiences bi-panic ◌

2 | two
jett experiences bi-panic

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

THE WILDERNESS SCHOOL BUS WAS THE SAME OBNOXIOUS SHADE OF YELLOW THAT JETT REMEMBERED. It's tires were balding and Jett could hear the obnoxious screams of teenagers before she even saw the bus. It squeaked to a hault in front of the museum doors before it opened and a mass of teenagers (and a familiar satyr) came flooding out.

Jett rolled her eyes before turning to lean on one of the pillars in the museum, staring at the door and watching the group walk up the steps and into the building. Her eyes met Gleeson's and his eyebrows furrowed before he gestured for her to come over to him. By that time most of the kids had already progressed further into the museum and so it was safe to talk out in the open- well as safe as they would get in their current circumstance.

"Well well well, the missing goat has appeared." she clapped her hands sarcastically as she subtly checked him for wounds. Gleeson simply rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, tell that old horse I'm fine. I go four days without updating him and he automatically assumes I'm dead. Unbelievable!" he said, flailing his arms.

Jett only shook her head. "If that's all I guess I'll be on my way." "Wait!" She hesitated and raised her eyebrows in question. "There's some blonde kid that I don't know. I've never seen him in my life, but all of sudden he's on my bus and the two unclaimed are stuck to his side like glue." "You're telling me he just appeared? Out of thin air? Yet everyone around him isn't questioning it and thinks they know him..."

He nodded and glanced to the side, eyes widening a fraction and slightly panicked. Jett glared before averting her eyes to where he was looking. There was the mysterious blonde kid staring directly at them, his hand hesitating over the pocket of his jeans and his eyes set in confusion. Next to him stood a curly haired guy who's hands were almost too quick for Jett to gauge, his eyes flickering from one thing to the next and his elvish features twisting in concentration. Finally there was a girl- kaleidoscope eyes and unevenly chopped hair decorated in braids and assorted metal cuffs and her face twisted in annoyance. It was clear the other two didn't realize that the blonde beside them was a stranger, but the blonde looked just as confused as Jett and Gleeson were.

We should note that the trio were some of the most beautiful people that Jett had ever seen and while the quest was important her internal teenage self was fawning over how hot they were. Stupid hormones. The blonde was tall and covered in winding muscles, his face all sharpened features with the only discrepancy being the peculiar scar on his lip. His hair was short and albeit messy and almost as blonde as Annabeths. The latino was on the shorter side, with a lean figure and strong hands- like they were his most valuable tool. His brown hair was a mess of curls and Jett was obsessed with it. He was stunning. Finally the girl was outright one of the most ethereal people Jett had ever seen. With indigenous decent it was clear in the way her hair was done and the deeper nature of her skin. Her eyes were captivating and every angle of her face was perfectly sculpted. Jett felt like she was insulting the girl simply by looking at her. She tried so hard to go unseen and yet looked like she had stepped out of a photo shoot.