- 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

❏ 5 | five◌ jetts life falls apart ◌

5 | five
jetts life falls apart

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

DREWS BED WAS COVERED IN LUXURIOUS FABRICS; WHITE LACE, PINK SATINS, AND VEGAN FURS. Jett never knew how she could sleep with so many things cluttering her bed- hell she could barely sit on it without almost getting lost in the bedding. Another Aphrodite mystery she supposed.

The wall above Drew's bed was decorated with various vogue covers, design sketches she had yet to create, and a few polaroids taken on some camera that washed up from the lake a few years back. They held different images- the first being Drew, Jett, and Lou Ellen all scrunching together haphazardly in a mess of a picture. That was Jetts favorite one. It had her two favorite people in it and everytime she saw it she was reminded of the family she had here, the people she loved. Gods she was getting sappy.

"Hey golden girl, you in there somewhere?" Jett felt Drew's fist knocking lightly on her head and she swatted her hand away, chuckling as Drew fussed about ruining her newest manicure. "Listen here golden girl, you may be my best friend but that doesn't mean you can fuck up my manicure! This is gel- gel I say!" Drew's hair was frazzled and her hands were flailing about dramatically.

God, Jett loved this idiot.

"Yeah yeah, I apologize for ruining your nails." Jett said. Drew looked her up and down before shaking her head. "Nope- sorry. An apology isn't enough." Jett feigned pain and fell onto the bed. "Drew Tanaka, whatever shall I do for your forgiveness! Please oh beautiful and great one, spare meee!" Drew busted out in giggles and she collapsed next to Jett, the pair staring at the ceiling and their giggling fading. Jetts hand reached for Drew's, pinkies wrapping around each other's in a silent promise.

"Hey bitches, it's your favorite daughter of Hecate!" Drew and Jett smiled as the third part of their trio entered- clad in a green dress and ripped tights, Lou Ellen was a sight to behold. Her dark hair was thrown back in a loose bun and an array of crystals lay on her collarbone, glowing faintly in a variety of colors. Her feet were enveloped in a pair of enchanted black boots completed by the bag slung over her shoulder bursting with herbs and other items of enchanting. Lou Ellen was a witch through and through.

Jett scooted closer to Drew in order to make room for their third. Lou Ellen climbed the ladder and all but jumped into the bed causing the three friends to sink and pile on each other, screeching in laughter. "Lou, get off of me you oaf!" "Can it, Dove!" "Shut up, both of you! I'm being squished under here!"

Both Drew and Lou laughed before aiding in their sunken friend. Jett huffed and proceeded to flip both of them off, folding her legs and curling into one of the thousands of pillows that Drew had on her bed. Lou Ellen grinned before clicking her fingernails together. "Sooo I heard about the new demigods. Unfortunately I was busy playing a prank on the Stoll brothers to have witnessed the events, fill me in!!" Drew scoffed, picking at her nails in a clear sign of annoyance. "Just a couple of unclaimed nobodies. The only one worth mentioning is the blonde hottie, but the other two are trash to me."