- 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

❏ 7 | seven◌ jett feels the pressure of fate ◌

7 | seven
jett feels the pressure of fate

・○・・○・・○・・○・

WHEN JETT MONROE OPENED HER EYES WHAT SHE DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE WAS A GROUP OF DEMIGODS HOVERING OVER HER. Her body acted out of instinct and before she knew it her forearm was pinning Jason against the wall by his throat. His blue eyes were wide and he was gasping, fingers clutching around Jetts arm as her enchanted tattoo crawled from her skin onto his throat- it moved like a snake and spread like its venom. Before it could climb any further Jett yanked herself backwards and stumbled backwards into Annabeth, the blonde grasping her shoulders and steadying her.

Jett glanced around before realizing she was in the Big House and it took a moment for her memories to come back to her- Hera missing, the water in the pitcher being stolen, and her mother. Her hands reached to her neck and she felt the necklace, heavy around her neck and she could feel the weight was already leaving bruises on her collarbone. So it was real after all. Her mind was torn but it was immediately put on hold when she noticed that Piper was also in the Big House- except she was unconscious on the couch and it looked like the life was sucked out of her. Jett ran to her side and sent a questioning look at the others.

Annabeth ran in with a leather pouch. She knelt next to Piper. "Chiron, what happened back there—I've never seen anything like it. I've heard Rachel's prophecy voice. This was different. She sounded like an older woman. She grabbed Piper's shoulders and told her—"

"To free her from a prison?" Jason guessed.

Annabeth stared at him. "How did you know that?"

Chiron made a three-fingered gesture over his heart, like a ward against evil.

"Jason, tell them. Annabeth, the medicine bag, please."

Chiron trickled drops from a medicine vial into Piper's mouth while Jason explained what had happened when the room froze—the dark misty woman who had claimed to be Jason's patron.

Jett stayed silent but she knew who he saw- who was asking for their help. It was only a matter of time before the rest of them figured out.

"So does this happen often?" Jason asked. "Supernatural phone calls from convicts demanding you bust them out of jail?"

"Your patron," Annabeth said. "Not your godly parent?"

"No, she said patron. She also said my dad had given her my life."

Annabeth frowned. "I've never of heard anything like that before. You said the storm spirit on the skywalk—he claimed to be working for some mistress who was giving him orders, right? Could it be this woman you saw, messing with your mind?"