♥☠Chapter 1: Lunch w/ The Girls♥☠

**Picture is the other tattoos and piercings Lexie has**
___________________________
Lexie Bella's pov

I wake up and saw my man asleep. His arms around me. I smile and kiss his cheek then get up and go to the bathroom.

I start getting ready for lunch with my sisters and the girls. I was about to start putting my makeup on when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Morning sexy." He says.

"Morning babe." I say and turn to him.

We kiss and he holds me close. He deepens it and I hold my breath then release it when I pull away.

"Wow. Where did that come from?" I ask.

"Well, I gotta remind my girl how much I love her every once in a while. Even if I am a lunatic." He says.

"You're the lunatic to my fringe." I say and he smiles then there was a knock on the door.

He goes and opens it and in walked Colby and Joe.

"Hey man." I heard.

Wait a minute.

"Where the fuck is my partner in crime!" Colby says and Jon laughs with Joe.

"Two-tones!" I yell and run to the living room with my clothes on and hair finished.

Colby picks me up spins me in a hug and I laugh. He puts me down and we release.

"Joebear." I say and he chuckles.

"Hey, babygurl." He says, lifting me in a hug.

I hug back with my legs wrapped around his waist then he puts me down we release.

"So what are you getting all sexied up for?" Jon asks.

"Lunch with the girls. Pray to god I don't rip these bitches faces off." I say and the guys all laugh.

I pick up my makeup but Jon takes it from me.

"Babe!" I whine.

"You don't need this shit." He says.

"You really don't, babygurl." Joe says.

"Please?" I ask.

Jon takes out my eyeliner and mascara and hands it to me.

"That's it." He says and gives my makeup bag to Colby.

"You guys are mean." I say and go to the bathroom.

"Just serving Justice." Colby says.

"Justice to what?" I ask, putting my eyeliner on.

"To showing you how fucking sexy you are!" Jon says and we all laugh.

I finish my eyeliner and mascara then walked out. I put my christian Loubitans on. I was in black jeans with a black sleeveless top with a flow at the bottom. My hair was down and curled.

"You look so badass but fancy." Colby says.

"My sisters told me to wear something girly for the girls but we all know that ain't gonna happen or else I'd be in something with color." I say and they laugh.

I kiss Dean and hug the boys then leave. I go to my car and drive to the diner and park. I walk in and see Brie, Nikki, Eva, Summer, Natalya, Naomi, Cameron, Paige, and AJ.

"Hey." Nikki says, seeing me.

"Hi." I say.

I hug them and kiss her and Brie cheeks then waved to everyone else.

"Sexy Lexie!!" Paige says and I laugh.

We hug and I hug AJ then we all sit down.

"So, Lexie, any relationships?" Cameron asks.

Her and the other total divas starts, except Paige, looked very doubtful.

"Cuz rumor has it that you're messin around with that lunatic, Dean Ambrose. We all see you guys flirting and doing inappropriate things at work and even out of work." Nikki says.

"You guys are so slow. It's so obvious!" Saraya (Paige) says, laughing with April (AJ) and I.

"Yes. I am in a relationship of 3 years with the lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose. I love him with all my heart and that's all that matters. He's my lunatic and I love him for who he is." I say.

"Why would you date him? He's a lunatic. He's dangerous. He's not champion material like John." Nikki says.

"Not all of us can date the top dog in the WWE, Nicole. And John is like old news now. It's about Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns now. And I know he's a lunatic and that's what adds on to his sexiness. I know he's dangerous and that's what turns me on. I love dangerous bad boys. You know this." I say.

She glares while Saraya and April laugh. Brie, Nikki, Cameron, Naomi, and Natalya all got up and left while Eva and Summer stayed. They scooted closer to us.

"Don't let them bother you. We think you and Dean are adorable." Summer says.

"Yeah, when we saw you guys we'd say 'oh we ship them' or we'd get all giddy and be like 'Awww they're so cute' and your sisters would get so pissed." Eva says.

"Thanx." I say.

I was confused. Eva, we just ended our rivalry and then Summer, I've been rivaling since NXT when I was a pro for Paige.

We all are our lunch then agreed to do this again then went to the hotel. We all hugged then went to our rooms.