Chapter 4: Protecting Dean at Lunch

Lexie Bella's pov

Jon and I were walking to a resturaunt for lunch with the girls and their guys. They invited me and offered me to bring Jon.

I'm a little worried that they might disrespect Jon because of his character in the ring and because of how he is out of the ring. My guard is gonna be up at all times.

If one of these bitches try to disrespect my man verbally or emotionally or mess with him, I'm letting my bad side out. No one disrespects or messes with my man and gets away with it.

Jon and I walk in and see my sisters, John, Bryan, Naomi, Jimmy, April, Phil, Saraya, Bradley, Eva, Jonathan, Natalya, Tyson, and Summer.

It's funny. I'm good with all the guys and only two of the girls then I'm decent with two others. Jon and I sit by Paige and Bradley.

I had met Bradley before. I was at Vans Warped Tour visiting my friends in the bands and he was there to just be there.

"Glad you guys can make it." Nikki says.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I say.

"You look so beautiful, Alex. That dress with those heels looks amazing." April says.

"Thanks, April." I say.

"Forreal though. That dress really hugs your body while showing it off. Your curves are like on point, your ass is perfectly fine, your hips are complimented, and your boobs look amazing." Saraya says and I laugh.

"How much do you check my girlfriend out?" Jon jokes and mostly the guys laugh.

"A lot. You don't even wanna know what we do when you're not around." Saraya says.

"Ok, I don't want you two alone anymore." Jon says and we laugh.

"You're not so bad as everyone says you are." April says.

"You just gotta get to know him and let him warm up to you. Then he's such as sweetheart. But he's still my lunatic fringe." I say.

Jon acts like he's gonna bite me and I giggle. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"So, Dean... Where are you from?" Brie asks.

"I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I moved to Las Vegas and that's where I currently reside." Jon says.

"What about school? How was that?" Natalya asks.

"Uhh, I was bullied and messed around with a lot. Til I dropped out for wrestling." Jon says.

"Who was your favorite wrestler?" Summer asks.

"Bret Hart was big part of me being inspired to go into wrestling." Jon says.

I smile.

"I also remember watching this thing of beauty every night since her debut." Jon says and I blush.

He kisses my temple as April, Saraya, Summer, and Eva Aww.

"Your parents never made you go back to school?" Brie asks.

My guard immediately went back up as I saw Dean start getting uncomfortable and a little emotional. He doesn't like talking about his parents. He only told me, Colby, and Joe about them. I grab his hand.

"Brianna. Please change the subject." I say.

"Why? It's just a question." Nikki says.

I glare at her.

"Uhh-️I'd-️I'd really like to not talk about it." Jon says.

"Oh come on, Dean. Take some pride in your parents." Nikki says.