31| Yours

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Yours

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Chapter 31: Yours (London's POV)

I glanced at Ronan who lay in bed and watched as I pulled on a pair of jeans and then a t-shirt. I grabbed a set of clothes, tossing them at him. He caught them while holding his head in one hand, his elbow propped up as he continued watching me. "Stop," I laughed, "and get dressed. We said we'd meet him for coffee." 

"You know, you don't have to take me with you. If you're comfortable having coffee alone with him, that's fine by me," he replied. 

"I'm taking you because I'm not comfortable having coffee alone with him. I want you there, now could you please get dressed so we can leave?" I walked over, standing beside the bed, my hands on my hips. 

He grabbed my hand, pulling me down swiftly as he rolled onto his back. I sighed before chuckling softly while I lay on top of him. "Let's just not show up," he whispered. 

"Why?" 

"We don't want to," he said bluntly. 

"And... what would we do instead?" I lifted a brow. 

"Whatever the hell we wanted to," he replied.

"Which is what exactly?" 

"I can show you," he smirked.

"Or you can get dressed," I replied. 

He sighed, rolling his eyes. "I hate that guy," he whispered. 

"I know. But you can tolerate him for a few minutes, come on." I moved to push myself off of him but he hooked a finger into my t-shirt, pulling me closer and into another kiss. I let one hand rest on his bare chest while the other held his cheek before I pulled away after a while. "Let's go, please," I sang, climbing off of him and grabbing a pair of socks. I could hear him getting dressed behind me. By the time I put my shoes on, he was completely dressed, socks and shoes included. I grabbed my phone and keys and he took his wallet and we left for Black Marina. 

I was more scared to face the people of this town than I was to face Jamie. When we walked in, the bell chiming above us, everybody glanced at the doorway. I let out a small breath while Ronan tightened his hold on my hand, leading us to a table near the back. Nobody came up to me and asked me anything, but everybody did seem a little relieved to finally see me after an entire month. 

Mrs. Nora and her friends walked over, all of them flashing me a smile as they sat in the booth beside ours, talking amongst themselves and drinking tea. 

"Didn't he ask us to meet him? Why are we waiting for him then?" Ronan mumbled, leaning back in his seat and putting an arm around my shoulder. 

I turned to him. "If he doesn't show up—" 

"In two minutes, then we leave," he said quickly. 

"No," I laughed. "If he doesn't show up in... twenty minutes, then we leave." 

"Might as well wait for an eternity."