I DO A LOT OF THINGS I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO

"This is a bad idea."
        "A lot of your ideas are terrible, but you don't see me commenting." I mutter, and Clint sends me an offended look.
        "In my defense, none of my ideas involve a genocidal maniac." He counters, and I roll my eyes.
        "I want to talk to him. He saved my life."
        "You would've survived." Clint scoffs.
        "No, I would've bled out." I reply. "I was bleeding faster than I was healing. That certain ability is annoyingly slow." Clint raises an eyebrow.
        "Your skin was healing in front of us."
        "Okay, it's slow for someone who is bleeding out." I amend. He shrugs, giving me a slight nod of understanding. I glance around the corner of the Helicarrier, taking note of the three guards in front of the door to the cell. I look back to Clint.
        "I'm not going to pretend to understand why you're doing this. Nor will I ever like him, no matter what he did to heal you." Clint sighs. "But I'll keep watch for now." I smile slightly before hugging Clint.
        "I just want some answers." I murmur. I quickly let go, walking around the corner, throwing a furious look on my face. "What are you three doing here?!" I exclaim. All of them exchange looks, looking startled. "Director Fury just put out an order, and you're all still standing here?"
        "Agent Winters, we didn't-"

        "You better move your asses! I can't even imagine what will happen if you don't get to the training rooms." None of them move. "NOW!" I scream, clenching my fists. I make my eyes flash, and one of my fists catch on fire.
        I honestly loved how many mutants I had met. It made things so much easier.
        The guards scatter, sprinting away from me and towards the training room. I can hear Clint cackling behind me, and I just roll my eyes. I walk up to the door, quickly swiping my card. ACCESS DENIED quickly pops up, and I raise an eyebrow.
        "Did you think of this?" Clint asks, and I turn, sending him a smirk. I quickly pull up the keypad to type in the manual override code. Clint blinks in surprise as the door opens. "Um, how...?"
        "Just.... tell me if someone's coming." I mutter, slipping into the room.
        It's darker than his original cell had been, and no one was watching him from the inside. A stupid move, honestly. It takes me a second to realize that Loki is just laying on the small cot inside the cell, staring at the ceiling. He hadn't moved when I had come in. He hadn't even looked up. 
        "Well, you're still somewhat quiet when you're in your cell." Even though his body doesn't move, his eyes immediately flick to look at me. They were green, at least. "Good to see that hasn't changed." 
        "I can't imagine you're supposed to be in here." He says in a monotone voice.
        "I do a lot of things I'm not supposed to do." I say with a small shrug. His eyes return to the ceiling of his cell. Unlike the other one, this only had one wall of glass. It was the same sort of glass used for the other cell, but I could tell it was even thicker. I glance around the room again, eyeing the camera before shrugging again and walking through the glass. This time, he actually turns his head. 
        "What are you doing?"
        "I have questions, and you have answers." I say, leaning against the glass and crossing my arms.
        "I'm already going back to Asgard, where I will be most likely sentenced to death. Why would I answer your silly little questions?" He asks. There was something different in his voice. Something.... off. Or maybe something was finally right.
        "What else do you have to do?" I reply after a long moment. "Why did you save me?"
        "I see we're diving right in." He mutters.
        "Thor told me it was because of the life debt thing you have on Asgard. I have a feeling that wasn't completely it, but I want you to spill." Loki scoffs.
        "Is this some sort of after battle interrogation?"
        "Ah, no. It's me disobeying orders to satisfy my curiosity." I reply with a small laugh. "I'm supposed to be  resting. Making sure there are no side effects to you healing me." The corners of his mouth twitch slightly at that, and I can tell he's holding back a small smile.
        "There will be no side effects. I healed you. I don't do anything like that terribly. I've practiced enough." He murmurs. I raise an eyebrow at that.
        "Cocky much?" I muse. He lets out a low chuckle. "Alright, so you won't answer that question. How about this one." I don't hesitate before letting the next question spill. "What happened to put you under Thanos's power?" He stiffens.
        "You're on dangerous ground." He warns. 
        "Well then, it's a good thing I have you here to heal me if anything happens." I reply. He sits up, keeping his eyes on me.
        "For once, Thor was right. I healed you because of the life debt. Nothing more, nothing less." He stands, taking a step towards me. I don't back away. "If I saw you bleeding on the floor now, I wouldn't bother. You are asking questions that have answers beyond your comprehension. If any part of you is smart in any way, you'd leave now." With the small size of the cell, and the steps he had taken towards me, I now had to look up at him. I just smile, giving a small shake of my head.
        "It's a good thing no one really calls me smart then, isn't it?" I ask, stepping around him and deeper into the cell.
        "You're a fool."
        "And you're a criminal. Yet, here we both are." I sit on his bed, leaning back against the cold metal wall. "Thank you for answering the first question, but I can't help to notice you failed to answer the second." H stands, glaring at me. "So how about question three? I mean, as we say here, the third times the charm."
        "You're insufferable."
        "You haven't called me a wench yet, so I'm going to consider this a step forward in our relationship." I say smoothly. I really wasn't helping the anger issues he seemed to have. "So, new question." He stays silent. "Your eyes, they weren't the blue that you made Clint's, or any of your other lackeys. I could still see the green in them. Sometimes thats all that was there." He looks away from me. "So what did Thanos have over you? If you had any control, you could have screwed something up. He had to make sure you were fully under his thumb, right? I mean, you're a god. Sure, it'd be easy to sway a human mind, but it has to be more difficult to sway a god's." 
        The cell is so quiet when I finish speaking that you could hear a pin drop. "I'm good at seeing the things other people don't Loki. I always have been." He doesn't speak. "I may not be able to comprehend anything about the nine realms or whatever, but I'm not stupid." There's a long silence, and it's after a minute or so that I realize that he isn't going to be saying anything. "Alright then." I murmur, standing up and walking straight back through the glass.
        I go to open the outer door, punching in the override code. It's only when the door is opening that I hear it.
        "Fear." 
        I don't glance back at him, simply nodding once before slipping out of the door