WINTERS, YOU ARE NOW UNDER THE CUSTODY OF SHIELD

"It's my family, Ophelia." I sigh, trying to figure out what I can say to ease Clint's fears. 
        "I know." I murmur, pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration. "I know, Clint. I just need you to trust me on this." I glance out the window, switching my phone to my other hand. "The, uh, Bond. I can tell when he's lying because of it. He wasn't lying about this, Clint. I promise." Clint sighs.
        "I'm trying to trust this." Clint replies after a moment. "I'm trying, but what am I supposed to do? Not panic?" 
        "I'm not saying that, I'm just..." I trail off, shaking my head. "Take time to relax and think about it. Maybe when you get back, you can talk to Loki yourself. Without killing him." He sighs again.
        "Okay." He murmurs quietly. "Have you talked to Nat yet?" I stay quiet. "Look, I don't know what she's up too. Nat's.... Nat. She's going to do whatever she's got planned. Just talk to her." I let out a long breath, frowning.
        "I'm meeting my sister for coffee this afternoon. She only got back from her mission last night, so I'll talk to her after coffee, okay?" I finally compromise. 
        "Good." I hear child-like yelling in the background. "I've got to go. The kids want me to go on a hike in the woods."
        "Have fun." He says goodbye, and we both hang up. Nat had gotten him to calm down before he left, though I hadn't had a chance to talk to him until now. I think it was good that he had gotten some time to think it through, but I was still worried about what he might do. I didn't know what he was willing to do. 
        I quickly get ready to go, throwing my short silver hair up into a small ponytail. A few strands fluttered loose, but I didn't mind. I head towards the elevator, knowing that pretty much everyone was busy. Nat had kidnapped Loki and took him to the training room, where Steve probably was as well, and Tony and Bruce where in the Lab. I wasn't quite sure where Thor was, seeing as he had gotten back from his trip to see Jane a few days ago.
        Loki and I hadn't had the chance to talk much since the kiss. Tony had pulled me in to try out my new swords for the past few days, and Loki was spending most of his time in the common room reading, which meant someone was usually in there with him. It didn't give us much of a chance to talk, and it was rubbing me the wrong way.
        The walk to the coffee shop doesn't take long, and I'm a block away when I notice. I can see the coffee shop from where I'm walking. There was a man in black pants and shirt, a leather jacket covering his arms standing outside the door to the coffee shop. He wouldn't have looked as suspicious if there wasn't another man dressed just like him on the street corner. One scan showed me two more men and a woman all dressed the same, keeping an eye out. 
        I change direction, moving so the building shields me. I knew my hair and scars would give away my position, so I quickly change it, channeling Mystique's power to give myself dirty blonde hair and clear skin. My eyes go from gold to blue, and I glance around the corner of the building before beginning my normal walk again. I didn't know who these people were, but they had known about the meeting with my sister. That meant she was in danger, and she probably had no idea.
        I walk past the man outside the door, smiling politely at him as I walk inside. The place is busy, as per normal. It took me a second to locate my sister, but when I did, it was like my blood ran cold. She was sitting across from an older couple that I recognized immediately. My father's hair was no longer the dark brown, almost black color. Instead, it was salt and pepper, and there were a few age lines on his forehead. My mother's light brown hair was the same, through dye I was sure. I could still see the age in her face, some wrinkles giving away her true age. 
        My sister looked upset, but I couldn't really focus. I see my father turn slightly as my mother and sister talk, and he scans the room. I look away before he can catch me staring, but I feel the hair on the back of my neck raise when his eyes land on me. I pretend to look over the bagged coffee that the store sold, slowly pulling my phone out of my pocket. 
        I hit a number, bringing the phone to my ear slowly, casually. "Maria Hill." Maria answers, and I breathe a small sigh of relief.
        "I need you to put together a small team and two prison vans." I say carefully, placing a smile on my face. "I'm at a coffee shop to meet my sister. There's an armed squad, I counted at least five. Four men, one woman." I let my mind roam out for a moment, my telekinesis touching minds lightly. "Scratch that, there's eight. Six men, two women."
        "Where's your location?" Maria doesn't ask, knowing I'd have to explain one at or another. I rattle off the address of the coffee shop, picking up a bag of coffee with my free hand.
        "There are also three civilians. My sister and parents." There's a moment of silence. "I'm pretty sure they hired the squad to kill me, or at least take me somewhere I'm pretty sure I don't want to go."  Another pause. 
        "Do they know you're there?"
        "No. I'm blonde haired and blue eyed with clearer skin than I've had in years." I inform her, placing the bag of coffee back on the shelf. "I'll keep myself in their minds. If they try to leave, I'll stop them."
        "ETA is nine minutes." She informs me. "Get outside the shop if you can. We'll have a jet pick you up from the tower once we've got them in a secured location." 
        "Understood." I move towards the counter. "I'll see you then! Bye!" I chirp before hanging up. "I'll take an Iced Americano?" I order a drink under a false name, and feel my phone buzz twice as I move down the counter. I check it.