Chapter 2: Baji Keisuke

. . .

No-ones POV

"Who the hell are you?" Asked
M/N annoyed.

"No need to be so aggressive, I was just watching you deal with those idiots, it was pretty badass."

The H/C haired boy turned away from the black haired one to divert his attention to the strays that were now sitting next to the wall on the floor licking their paws. M/N crouched down to stroke them.

"Pretty cute aren't they?" Asked the black haired boy.

M/N just nodded in agreement reaching into their backpack to get something.

"Watcha lookin' for?" Asked the caramel eyed boy looking over his shoulder.

"Cat food."

"Huh? You just carry that around with you?"

"Not usually."

The black haired boy waited a bit waiting for him to elaborate more. M/N sighed before carrying on.

"I just arrived in Japan so I went to the store and bought some incase." Said the boy getting up from his crouching position. "So, no, I dont usually carry cat food around."

The black haired male grinned before crouching down himself to pet the cats.

"I come around here every once a while to feed these strays, I came here to see if they needed a refill, and seeing those idiots doing that made me mad." He said with a scowl. "Now I feel like punching something" That last part was said under his breath so M/N couldnt hear him.

"I see... you're a nice guy... uh- what should I call you?"

"My names Baji Keisuke, you can just call me Baji."

"Baji keisuke huh? Seems familiar..."

"Huh?"

"Oh- uh nothing." There was a long pause before M/N spoke up again. "By the way, what was that last part?"

"What part."

"You know, the bit you said under your breath."

"Huh? What part? I have no clue what you're on about." Baji said quickly.

M/N didnt believe him in the slightest but went along with it anyway. "Alright then.."

There was another long pause until baji spoke up this time, "You said you just arrived in Japan, you foreign or something? Though, you look Japanese..." He said turning toward the male.

"I'm not foreign. I was born in japan, lived in japan, but a while back I moved to America, for... reasons."

"You moved back today then?"

"Yeah."

"You got a name?"

"Yeah."

"You gonna tell me?"

"Depends."

"Depends on what?"

"If you but me food or not."

Bajis eyes widened before a tick mark appeared on his head. "HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ME BUY YOU FOOD?!" Baji shouted annoyed. After calming down a bit baji spoke up again. "Why would I but you food I dont even know you?"

"But you would if you boughtme food cuz then I'll tell you my name."

"🤨"

"What?"

"😑 I'm not buying you food."

"Why not?"

"Like I said, I. DONT. KNOW. YOU."

"And like I said, you will if you buy me food."

"This whole conversation is pointless..."Baji said with a sigh.

"Yeah I know, but if you just bought me foo-" Before he could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a smack to the head. "Ow- what was that for?!" M/N said holding his head.

"If it'll make you shut up... UGH YOU'RE SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING, then I'll buy you food."

M/N blinked a bit before his eyes lit up. "REALLY?"

'I should have never walked up to this wierdo. Ugh.'

"Yes really, now let's go before I change my mind."

They refilled the cats bowls before leaving dont worry :)

. . .

~Time Skip~

. . .

Baji and M/N had made it into to town and were looking at the food places.

"So, what do you want?" Baji asked looking into his E/C eyes.

"Dunno really, to be honest I just said that to mess with you, but since you agreed who would say no to free food." A grin crept on his face almost mocking Baji's gawking one.

"AH YOU LITTLE-" Baji shouted before chasing the other in attempt to catch him- and potentially beat him up.

. . .

~Time Skip~

. . .

Baji had been chasing the H/C haired boy for around ten minutes straight now and was worn out. Stopping to catch his breath, he rested his hands on his knees panting.

"Aww, is the poor little baby tired~" M/N mocked.

"AH! SHUT UP! And how the hell aren't you tired yet?!" He yelled defeated. "AND HOW ARE YOU SO FREAKING FAST?!"

M/N chuckled at his behaviour.

Maybe being back in Japan wasnt going to be that bad after all.

. . .

I dont know if any of this makes sense or if it's good but I hoped you enjoyed! I had fun writing it anyway so.

Word count: 796
16th oct.