Chapter 11: Dance Revolution

Hey I'm back lol

. . .

No-one POV

"Hey M/n wanna hang out?"

Just previously, the H/c haired boy was relaxing on his bed after a long day of school then work. It was only a a small job at the corner shop stocking shelves but when you're doing it in this heat its unbearable. When he had got home he immediately turned the fan on, flopping on his bed. He was enjoying the quiet, plus the additional sound of the fan whirring, when he had gotten a knock on his door.

And here he is now, standing in the doorway of his apartment facing a grinning black haired boy.

''No'' is all the boy said before closing the door in his face.

"Oh wow, you really just got denied."

"Shut up Chifuyu!" The boy shouted clearly offended. He then sighed before sitting down in front of the door.

"Uh Baji-San... What are you doing...?"

"Waiting for him, obviously."

"You do realise he said no. He wont hang out with is just because you sit here."

"I know, buuuut, if I stay here long enough, it'll make him feel guilty."

"You worry me sometimes Baji-San." The boy sighed.

~Time Skip~

"Its been 20 minute Baji-San, we should go." The blonde stared at the other who was still in the same position. 'Hes been sitting there for ages now, I dont think hes moved a muscle.'

The blonde could hear a sigh come from the boy. He thought this meant he had given up, but of course, he was wrong.

The male had preceded to sit there for another 10 minutes.

'Its been half an hour now and my legs are hurting.' Chifuyu complained.

Just as he was about to tell Baji they should leave, the door clicked open revealing a frustrated m/n.

"M/N!" The black haired boy grinned. "I thought you were gonna leave us here forever." The boy was basically on top of him now gripping around his neck in joy.

"

Man you're one stubborn guy..." the h/c haired boy muttered. "I would have expected you to leave by now."

"Yeah, Baji-San doesnt like it when things dont ho his way, hes like a baby." Chifuyu chimed in.

"Ha, a big cute baby, that's all he is." the boy agreed.

"Mhm." The blonde nodded.

Baji could feel his face warm up from embarrassment and the fact he noticed the position he was in did not help.

The boy frantically got up and dusted himself off. "W-well then, let's go."

'Aww hes flustered.' M/n thought.

"You see this Chifufu?"

"Yeah, it's adorable."

"Can you two stop or I'm totally beating your asses."

"Mmmm, should we?"

"No I dont think so, it's fun to tease Baji-San."

The raven head groaned before stopping out the door towards the street, the two in persew.

~Time Skip~

"OH COME ON, HOW DO YOU WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME!?"

"You just suck."

"Baji-San's never really been too good at air hockey."

"What is this!? Pick on Baji day!?"

"Yep." the two said in unison.

"Ugh whatever let's go do that." He pointed towards a Dance Revolution machine.

"Really?"

"Yep." He deadpanned.

"Ooh this will be fun to watch, y'know Baji-San is surprisingly good at this."

"Yep, haven't lost a single game." He stated proudly.

"Well, first time for everything I guess." M/n calmy said as he walked towards the machine acting like he hadn't just lit the fire for  a war.

"Oh hes totally going down." The black haired boy grinned satanically, showing his sharp canines.

'Wtf that's scary as hell. Okay Chifuyu, never challenge Baji-San to Dance Revolution if you dont want to die.'

The 'battle' went on for ages and a crowd began to perform. Who would win, black haired tarzan or a traumatised gay? There were even bets placed. It didnt look like they were giving up anytime soon.

"You tasting defeat yet m/n?"

"The only thing I'm tasting is your salty tears when I beat you."

"Haha! You wish! I'm so gonna love it when you're on your knees begging for forgiveness."

'This  seems more like flirting than trash talk, and what was with that last comment? Kinda gay-' the blonde had been observing his best and new friend battle eachother through dance and he would be lying if  he said it wasnt entertaining.

Everything seemed perfect until- BANG!

"Ha! I win, yes! Take that M/n!" He was waiting for some snarky comment but was met with silence. "M/n?" He turned his head towards his friend. "Dont tell me basketball bursting made you jump-" He stopped. Eyes meeting with the face of his friends made him go silent. No snarky comments, no nothing. The smug face of his friends was no longer there. It was now replaced with the face of a scared, defenseless boy, eyes wide and empty, no movement in his body at all. "M/n..?" Reaching out his hand to his friend to comfort him, he was interrupted.

"Oh, sorry. Guess I got distracted. You get to keep your win streak." Though he grinned while saying this, you could hear the sadness in his voice. "Its getting late we should go."

"Oh yeah, you're right..." Baji agreed before jumping down to the ground and heading towards his friend.

"Hey you two! Guess Baji-San won afterall."

"Yeah hes good."

No-one had noticed the boys face, from where everyone else was standing you would just assume he was annoyed he had lost that was all, the same goes for Chifuyu. No-one except Baji had seen the terrified look on his face and no-one would have suspected a thing.

. . .

Thanks for reading!
Sorry for not posting in so long.
Hope this chapter was alright considering how long I made you guys wait.
I was planning on doing more with Takemichi but I decided we needed something happy but of course, I had to spice it up a bit at the end.

Word count: 1016
Nov. 22