Chapter 10: M/n's Future?

. . .

~Somewhere in the future~

. . .

"Hey Naoto?" The black haired man spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind if you could search up  'L/n M/n' Its just that he wasnt in the original timeline and he somehow appeared."

"Wait really? Did you going to the past really change it that  much that a whole new person appeared?"

"Yeah, that's what I was confused about."

"Alright, give me a second."

The man called Naoto began to type on his computer, a short time after he had found something and pulled up the files.

"Here." The man said gesturing for the other to look at the screen.

After scanning through it Takemichi was surprised. He never expected something like this.

"No family, that must have been tough... And why does it say hes a suspect for many crimes including theft, murder, drug dealing and arson? He would never do any of that!"

"The crimes were never confirmed to be him that's why it says hes a suspect but we couldnt bring him in for questioning either."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Hes deceased."

Takemichis eyes widened, why would he be dead? Theres no way he would die! And if so, how?

"W-what!? When? How?"

"There isnt a date or cause of death. All records of him were completely wiped out. It's like someone wants us to forget this person ever existed."

All this new information was so confusing for the blue eyed boy. M/n was just a bystander, it's not like he was ever that willing to be involved in toman so its probably doesnt have anything to do with that but- The man just couldnt put his mind on it. What would happen to cause his death and whats with all those crimes? Murder, drug dealing, no way! He wouldnt do stuff like that! Yes, he can be scary at times but theres no way he would do that!

When did he die anyway? It happens in the span of 12 years obviously but theres no way of knowing when exactly so I cant stop it!

All these thoughts were clouding his brain. He snapped himself out of it and asked the detective one more question.

"When was he announced dead?"

The boy scanned his screen some more when he found an answer.

"July 17th 2006, around a year after he went missing."

"And do you know when he went missing?"

"He didnt have many connections but someone living in the same apartment building as him had reported to the police that they hadn't gone home in a while, that was the 2nd of November 2005."

"That's in a few months! That means I can stop it from happening!"

"Why do you want to save this guy so badly anyway? Aren't you forgetting your actual mission?"

"Hes a friend! Not only of mine but Hinas too! I'm sure she would appreciate if we saved her friend along with her!"

At the mention of his sisters name his eyes widened slightly befor going back to normal just as quick.

"Alright then, if you insist on saving him so bad..." he sighed.

. . .

This chapter was really shot but I wanted to get something about his future up as soon as possible. I also got the 12am creativity so I had to write something.

Thanks for 6k+ reads it goes up so quickly and is kinda insane.

<3

Word count: 570
29th Oct.