𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

REAL LIFE

After placing her last suitcase in the car's trunk, Amelia closes the trunk and wipes the sweat from her forehead

After placing her last suitcase in the car's trunk, Amelia closes the trunk and wipes the sweat from her forehead. Max approaches, not having reached out to help her.

"Thank you for helping me lift them," she says sarcastically as she rolls up the sleeves of her hoodie. He looks at her with the straw of his drinking bottle in his mouth, then shrugs nonchalantly. She watches him, shaking her head, then walks back inside to get her purse and keys.

"Do you have everything?" She yells at Max, who is still waiting for her outside the car.

"Yes!" He yells back, after which she steps outside and pulls the door behind her. Both get into the car, with Max behind the wheel and Amelia in the passenger seat. Max takes one last sip from his drinking bottle and then places it in the cupholder between them.

"Ready to see mister boyfriend again?" He grins at her as he starts the car. Amelia nods at him. Then he pulls the car out of the driveway on the way to the airport. After a half-hour drive, they arrive at Heathrow Airport, and Max parks the vehicle in the parking lot. After lifting the suitcases from the trunk, this time with the help of Max, they walk towards the departure hall. Once inside, they see the rest of the group with whom they are going to Dubai. Team Quadrant and Amber are waiting together for the two of them.

"There they are!" Niran says when he looks up and sees the duo approach.

"Wow, and even five minutes early!" Steve says in surprise as he looks at the time on his watch. Amelia rolls her eyes and greets her group of friends. Max follows her lead and also goes around everyone. When he arrives at Amber, he stands in front of her a little awkwardly.

"Hi," he mumbles under his breath. Amber gives him a shy smile.

"Mate, come on. Give the girl a hug," Aarav says with a laugh, and the rest of the group grins at the bumbling couple. Carefully Max wraps his arms around Amber and pulls her towards him.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Amber says as she also wraps her arms around Max. The hug was short and tight but very cute to watch for the rest of the group.

"Let's go before we miss our flight," Ria says and grabs the handle of her soft pink suitcase. The rest follow her, and they all walk to the right check-in counter.

After checking in, going through customs, and waiting for an hour, the group finally enters the plane. Lando had arranged the trip for the whole group and had booked first-class airline tickets for them. When they have found their seats, they take a seat and prepare for the 6-hour flight to Dubai.

"Your boyfriend knows how to arrange trips for his friends," Amber says as she sits down next to Amelia.

"I know," Amelia replies with a slight grin around her lips. "Are you sure you don't want to sit next to Max?"