1

Slide➡️

Slide➡️

    ❤    💬     ↗️                                                           🔰

🕳Liked by Arrogant_Tae and 7.6M others

Therealwinterblanco:Alexa play 'Earned It' by The weekend🥺🧸🤍.

View all 4.2M comments
Arrogant_Tae:BITCH!GTFO MY ROOM🙄❗                  ❤
TheShadeRoom:😍😍                                                       ❤

6 Hours Ago

I sat on Tae's bed wrapped in my towel as I go through the comments of my latest post reacting to some one the comments from my fans and other Celebrities.
"Bitchhh"I heard Tae's voice echoing through the house.Suddenly I heard a loud bang and before I could look to see what it was,I was held by my lace and thrown onto the ground.I looked up slowly at my bestfriend Tae and shouted.

"Tae what the fuck!"

"Bitch get the fuck out my room using my shit and why the fuck you showing what belongs to me for?"He said calmly as he stood there with the broom stick in his hand slightly tapping his foot.

"I didnt mean to bae but you know I got to keep my fans posted cause of my upcoming project"I whispered looking down to the ground."No no Bitch!you don't use that get away card with me,But anyways I came to tell you Sommer and Jayda meeting us there at the club."

"Okay...then let's go get ready hoe.Can't be late to our hosting!"I held out my hand so Tae could help me get up.Tae looked me up and down and turned around walking away."Bitch!"I murmured."I'm pretty sure god give you two feet to get your fat ass up and move not to stretch on a mans shoulder!"I laughed and got up and ran into my room which Tae claimed for me when he first bought the house.

"Winterr!Bitch is you gone let me do your Bermuda grass hair on your head or not bitch!"I placed my outfit on the bed and squealed running to Tae."You know I love when you give me a glow up bae"I kissed Tae cheek."Bitch I mean you need it!I'm not going out with you looking like that next to me...No!"I laughed and scroll through Instagram as Tae does his magic