18

I turned and saw my little sister.I tapped the space on the bed next to me as she sat in the spot.We sat in silence for 3 minutes.

Jewl:I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you...that was soooo disrespectful.I couldn't slept those days you were gone...idk why but I just felt do bad talking to you like that knowing your doing your best.

I sighed

Me:Jewl I can't forgive you...those things you said to me were unbelievable.

Jewl:Sometimes I dont want to be here and I wish death on myself

Me:You really wanna die?go throw yourself into the ocean....and you will find yourself trying to swim,trying to live.

Jewl:Sighhh

Me:You don't wanna die you want to kill what's inside of you.You want to kill what your fighting inside of you, jewl.So don't ever say that type of bloody things around me.You hear me?

She stayed silent

Me:When I was a child,I wanted to die for years and when our parents were in the river I found myself fighting to swim.When I could not swim!So don't you ever say that ever again you hear me jewl!?

Jewl:Yeah and I apologize for bringing up baby kio,stealing and making you miss an opportunity with donatella.

Me:As I said I can't forgive you jewl...you brought up my dead child and the most fucked up shit about it was the fact you brought it up knowing my memories of being raped jewl...idc about anything else but the moment you brought that topic up was the moment I knew you weren't my sister.

Jewl:I'm sorry

Me:Sorry can't do anything jewl.Sorry is just a word of  and or from the guilt but will it heal the person who is damaged by the guilt no and the stealing?Like seriously
Jewl you could ask me for anything bruh and your stealing and shit..like come on bruh....but we'll talk later cause rn I'm soo shook that my own little sister did that to me....go to your room we'll talk tomorrow after work.

Jewl sighed and got up and walked out the door.I sighed and laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling.I heard the door open and saw Tae walking towards me.He laid down next to me.

Tae:sup Babe?

A tear fell down my eye

Me:I honestly wished my mom was here!This is too much to deal with Tae.My own little sister is becoming an adult so fast and stepping up to me and shit.I just can't...I'm tired from work,interviews,family and my own life.I'm just on a fucking breakdown bruh

Tae rolled over and hugged me.I heard a thud from behind the door so I knew everyone was listening to me.

Tae:Babe you need to take a little vacation.Let me run the things for you and you go on vacation and relax.okay?

Me:I love you

Tae:I-

Sin bust through the doors

Sin:I LOVE YOU TOO

Tae rolled his eyes and got sat up,I held onto his arms

Me:No I want all of us to go on vacation honestly...ik its dumb because I said I'm tired from work and my family but my parents knew I was a fighter so thank you Tae for the offer but no I must keep working for my family..I cant give up now so I want you guys to be there and maybe down there we can work on our relationships you know cause we been distant so much.

Tae kissed my cheek but sin grabbed my face,wiped it off and licked my cheek.Tae rolled his eyes and slapped his own ass making sin jump up and ran to me kissing my forehead.

I laughed as Tae ran out the bedroom leaving me and sin.I cuddled with sin in bed as we both looked up for some places to go,booked our flights for the next 2 days,drank wine and fell asleep

(THE NEXT DAY)
I woke up and got off the phone with my Workers after I told them about the business trips and giving them the days off.

Jayda:You done?

Tuson:Bitch is you dumb so now you Closed the store how people got get what they gotta get?

Me:Well since I closed the store people can order online and get what they want in a second with delivery free.So I gave he inside workers the day off and got my delivery guys to work instead cause they always home soooo I made it and once they arrived at the destination the buyer must sign up on the phone and go back to the order and click the tick at the top so that the delivery guys would know they wit the right person.DUMB BITCH

Tuson:I wish they drive to nowhere and fuck your stuff in the ocean

Sommer:So you guys packed?

Everyone:Yeah

Me:Great and all I have to do tomorrow is 73 questions with Vogue and then we can go the next day.

Tae:Bett only me,sin and jewl will be here tomorrow,the others going somewhere and ion know and ion care cause my nigga gone with these fake ads bitched who didnt invite me and leave me all alone but its cool Nik must be going to see another weak ass bitch but it cool Imma stay here while me babe does her 73 questions.

Nik:Sighhh,Babe come on I asked you if you wanted to go out

Tae:Mhmmm boy be gone.. You said with them...I want us to be ALONEEE...check me when the dick is ready cause you know what bye.

He walked away and everyone laughed
I ran after him and talked as more and more of the group came in until we all laid down and fell asleep.