12

I woke up and saw Sin laying next to me playing a game on his ps5.I turned facing the opposite direction backing him.Trying to sleep again,I felt a hard smack on my ass making me jump and bounced on the bed.

"Morning my wife,breakfast is beside you and it is also served with a kiss!"He pulled me back and kissed me.I pulled away and rolled my eyes .

I sat back and ate the breakfast,While eating I placed my head on Sin's lap and fed him strawberries.He ate them,slowly sucking my finger in the process.

I laughed and watched him playing uncharted 4."Nate is so sexy!"I said watching the television.Suddenly the television was turned off,I sat up and look at sin whi mean mugging me.I laughed and got up walking away

He got up and walked behind me,wrapping his arms around me and rested his chip on top of my head.We looked at each other in the mirror.

He kissed my cheek "I'm soo lucky!"He laughed and slapped my ass."Come one let's save water and have a tour inside of you!"We laughed as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the shower

(Skip shower !)
We stood under each other as we looked for our clothes.We dress and made out way down the stairs finding Sommer and Ace sittin in the living room talking,Niklaus in the kitchen cooking with feeding a laying down on the counter swinging feet Tae and dream with Michael writing in her song book.

"Good morning guys!"I said as we walked and sin dabbed ace,nik and mike while I slapped the girls and Tae's ass.

We all went to kiss but was immediately pulled back by the boys.Sin kissed me while the rest got their kisses.I pulled away and laugh,Wrapping my arms around him.

"Only person you really need a kiss from!"he said whispering in my ear as he squeezed my ass."Oh my gawd eye witness protection!"Jayda said covering her eyes as she walked the steps.

"Oh fuck!"We all watched as Jayda rolled down the stairs.She then landed on her neck with her feet up in the ear."You know what!I want to be anything but human maybe a fucking flyyy!"We all laughed as dom picked her up.

We sat and watched Madea boo 1 &2,moms club and suicide squad 2.

(8 hours later)

The movie's finally finished as the guys wanted to take us into the Backyard.We all walked into the backyard as we stared at the lights of the city shinning in the dark.We all sat on the nicely cut grass and stared as the stars.

I decided to break the silence "Guys!Do you guys want to come to an interview with me next week!?"

Dom:What is it about

Tae:Is that the google thing interview !?

Me:Yeah

Ace:Sure why not

Sommer:Are you sure this is your interview and-

Me:Girl it's okay I want you guys to come if not I'm staying home.

Sin:love you mama's

Me:Love you too papa

We kissed and layed under the moonlight

-Sorry guys the chapter was short but I was very busy.I am back and ready to finish this book