2

"Umm hey?"I said holding my head down.he placed his finger under my chin and lifted my face as I slowly looked into his eyes while he stared right back into mine.He immediately smiled causing me to look the other way and giggle.

"Sup,I'm Sintana but you can call me Sin"He said as he held out his and I placed my hand onto his as he kissed it.I started to blush."I know,I'm Winter"I said slightly laughing looking at how he still holding onto my hand.He realized and slowly released my hand."Nice to meet you ma."I smiled"Its very nice to meet you too"He laughed and checked me out from head to toe."Couldn't help but notice you tonight ma.Mist say for a beautiful woman I don't understand why you single."he said folding his arms.I raised my eyebrows"How do you know I'm single?"he laughed"Hmm idk...I did my research miss Winter Blanco!"he said.

"Oh my god!"I laugh and shake my head know Tae ass told him so."So I was wondering if maybe you'd like to hang out sometime or something"He Said swinging his hands behind his back walking closer towards me.I stepped back until my bare touches the van.Heis now over me at I look right up into his eyes."Sure!Instagram?"I said.

He leaned down and said "Nahh dont worry,I'll find you"i blushed as I hid my face again.
He lifted my chin one more time and said "Why you hiding you face ma?You pretty when your blushing!"He smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

I smiled and turned on my phone looking at the time.
1:57 am.I gasped and held onto dave shirt "Oh my,I have to go,I have a photoshoot in the next few hours."he sighhh"its okay ma!Aye Dom and Ace let's go"he shouted before looking into my eyes again.

Opening his arms,I walked into and hugged him while he hugged back."See you again,Ma!"he whispered into my ear as I patted his back as I was starting to get a little wet.He pulled away winked at me and walked away with dom and Ace.

It turned and saw Tae,Jayda and Sommer staring at me shaking their head.I laughed as we all hopped into the van and sat down talking about tonight's memorable event.

(Next Day)

woke up to bright sun shining in my eyes,scrolled through the gram for 30 minutes and got up and did my morning routine."Taeee!"I scream,I heard the door open and looked at Tae entering."What do you want from my life Winter?"I laugh is that what your wearing today?I hope you didn't forget that your riding with me  to shop for decorations."I sighed looking for me shoes.

Tae sighed"Bitch I know!"I laughed."Good cause today is finally the Grand opening for our hair Store Tae and I want everything to be perfect!Are the invitations sent?"He nodded."Did you post on you Instasnap so our fans would know to come and support?"he nodded.

"Good,Let's Go!"I said grabbing my keys making my exit out the room walking down the stairs.I looked into the kitchen and saw Jayda and Sommer eating breakfast. "Hey guys don't forget to be at the store before 10 so I can drop off the decorations."I said walking straight through the door entering my Lamborghini Truck.

I got out the car hopped into Tae's photo,went back  to the car and  sat down turning the AC on scrolling through the gram and posting on my insta story.