Chapter 4

Nate POV

After coming home I went in my room to rest I felt tired for doing nothing hehe. I woke up an hour later I got fresh and went down and kissed mom and dad.

"Hey baby" they greeted me together.

"Why are you two early?" They don't usually return home early.

"We ain't early you over slept" I gasped seeing time damn I won't feel sleepy at night. "How was school today?"

"Good and yea mom dad my friends will be coming on weekend in fact they told me they would show up the entire weekend." I said excitedly my mom replied with AW and dad chuckled at my excited behavior I grin like idiot.

"That's good champ." Dad ruffled my hairs.

"Can you at least tell us which one of them is causing you to blush?" By now I was sure my face was red like tomato.

"MOM" I groaned. And after dinner I helped mom and went in my room and used my phone I saw the guys are talking in group chat. Did I mention before that we exchanged numbers and they added me in their group chat.

😍 HOT BoYs💥

Kai : who wants to hear a joke?

Nolan : not me.

Aiden : definitely me.

Felix💫 : 😏

Kai : what do you call a fake noodle?

Nolan : .....

Aiden : let me think.

Felix💫 : please no.

Kai : An impasta.

I giggled at Kai's lame joke.

Me : Kai one more 😁

Felix💫 : yes please😇

Kai : @Felix 🤔
Kai : what do you call a fish with no eye?

Felix💫 : Kai 😂

Nolan : ya I would call it Kai too.

Aiden : 😂

me : a fsh ? ☹️

kai : omg we have a winner yey 💃🏻

Felix💫 : 😉

I blushed and rest of the night went like this . The next day went by and since it was last day of the week so it was less boring and when finally day was ending I was walking towards the gate to meet my friends but with no luck I stopped walking because I was blocked by Derek and his minions.

"Where are your bodyguards ?" I swallowed and suddenly he held my chin . My tears fell I was hurting and scared I need my friends . Where are my friends I was being bullied again. My eyes were shut suddenly I was released and I opened my eyes to see Derek was laying on floor and holding his jaw.

"Touch him again and I will end you." Familiar voice and suddenly I was in someone's embrace I looked up to see Felix he wiped my tears with his thumbs and kissed my forehead. I was tearing again he tightened his arms around me. "Ssshh , I will never let anyone touch you again." I nodded my head after 10 minutes I stopped crying I pulled back I was pouting I saw something in Felix eyes but it went the moment in came.

"S-sorry" my voice cracked.

"You don't have to be sorry who ever harms you should be sorry." He pecked my forehead again and I felt his soft lips once again and I wish to have it a bit longer. After that we walked out he held my hand and we walked in parking lot my head was down till we reached near the guys.

"Why did you guys take long time to come?" Nolan asked.

"Nothing I had some work and saw Nate so he joined me and here we are." I looked up to see the guys they nodded.

"Are you ok little guy?" I nodded my head and we left.