Chapter 23

Nate POV

"Papa I hungry." I opened my eyes saw my baby boy pouting. I was sitting at the sofa no idea when I fell asleep so I got up and I kissed my baby's head and picked him up and we walked towards the kitchen and I sat him on the baby chair.

"Finn baby where is Nick and daddy?" I started preparing food for my 3 years old son.

"Daddy Nicky play." I nodded my head and after I was done I sat next to him started feeding him.

"Papa papa papa." Nick ran with his tiny little legs I picked him made him sit next to his brother. "Hungry papa."

"Aw my baby." I fed him also. And when Felix walked in the kitchen he pecked my lips.

"Feed me also." I raised my eyebrow.

"You have hands so eat" He pouted. I got him the food I prepare for us and fed him after feeding our little Angels. I have three adorable kids. "Ok who want's to go to uncle Kai's home tonight?"

"Papa meee." Finn dragged E. I pecked his head.

"Papa I too." I pecked Nick's head.

"Papa me three." The kids giggled at their childish daddy. I pecked his lips.

"Ok now Felix baby help them shower I'll come." They walked to kids room after I cleaned the house I went saw all three having water fight I shook my head and helped the kids after making them ready I went had shower and after an hour we went to Kai's place.

" They walked to kids room after I cleaned the house I went saw all three having water fight I shook my head and helped the kids after making them ready I went had shower and after an hour we went to Kai's place

"Hey my big boys."

"Uncle k.." They ran to Kai and he picked them and we all walked in we greeted Aiden , Nolan and Derek.

"When are you guys getting married my kids needs friends." They groaned. I have been saying them to marry but no they don't want to. But I can see something in their eyes. "What's going on?" Kai chuckled.

"Well we have something to tell you guys." I grinned. "Why are you excited little guy?"

"Hey I'm a father now not a little guy. And I guess I figured it out."

"O please you will always be my little guy." I stick out my tongue Nick and Finn giggled. Nolan came with toys in his hands and gave the kids to play Since the guys always spoil Nick and Finn so in everyones house there are different toys for the kids to play so they don't bore themselves. "So ya let's not drag it out I kind of proposed Derek and he kind of said yes." I started jumping.

"Yeey. Come on baby give me my money." Felix huffed and glared at Kai and gave me 200 bucks they all chuckled except Kai. He dramatically gasped.

"You guys bet on me?" I happily nodded my head. He glared at me I grinned.

"And I proposed Aiden." It was Nolan's turn. I laughed.

"Hubby give me my money." He gave me another 200 bucks. "Yeey I'm rich." Now Nolan glared at me.

"Who bet on their friends?"

"I , ME , MYSELF." I grinned. "When is the wedding?" They haven't decided yet but I was really happy for them and we spend the night enjoying with friends and the kids slept so we took the guest room since already planned to spend the night with the guys.

***********

"Papa."

"Papa."

"Papa wake up." I opened my eyes.

"Good morning my beautiful sons."

"Happy birthday papa." I kissed my both sons.

"Happy birthday my angel." My eyes filled with tears I smiled. My husband and kids were carrying a homemade cake.

"I love you all."

"We lub you too papa."

"We love you even more , love." I made a wish and cut the cake. I want nothing anymore I have the best family I have my kids and my husband nothing else I need. Later that night we went out having family dinner but there was a surprise my parents and friends and my father-in-law were there. Like a happy family we celebrated.