Chapter 8

Nate POV

Its been a week since Felix and I got together well we haven't yet labeled it so all I know he's mine and I'm his. The whole week we have been together only Kai knows about us , not even my parents or our friends. I don't mind coming out to the school so I am waiting for him to be fine with it.

We have been stealing kisses every once a while in school and honestly I am waiting for the time I can hold his hand and show the world that he is mine. Two days ago Felix asked me to go on a date with him and of course I said YES.

So we are sitting in his car driving to God knows where.

"Tell me." I plead he took my hand in his and pulled it to his lips and kissed the back of my palm.

"Relax baby we're almost there." I pouted he pecked my cheek and looked back at the road. I sat with my pouted lips. And after 15 minutes he stopped front of a beach. "Stay in the car." He left the car and walked towards the passenger door and opened the door like the gentleman he is.

I blushed and mumbled a thank you he covered my eyes with his hand.

"Wha-" he cut me

"Surprise." We walked for 2 minutes and when he removed his hand I gasped.

The picnic set and the sunset and the food everything looked so beautiful seeing the food my stomach made an embarrassing sound my face reddened I looked down Felix chuckled and took my hand and helped me sit

"Eat baby." He pecked my nose. I just love it when he does that.

"When did you arrange all these." The whole day we were making out in my room when did he get time to do all this?

"Well when I was busy with my baby boy I asked help from our maids to prepare food and asked uncle Jason to arrange everything." Looking at my confused face he continued "uncle Jason is the one who takes care of our house when I was younger and whenever my parents used to leave for work trip I always stayed back because uncle Jason took care of me so I always treated him as my real uncle he's been like an uncle to me ever since." Ohh.

"That's so sweet of him." He nodded his head.

"Yep." After eating almost everything we laid down and I rested my head on his chest. Even though its weekend there weren't so many people around. And right now I wanted to kiss him but I don't know how to start so what I did is I turned my head upwards and when my lips touched his sweet tasting neck I licked it and started sucking it.

"Ahh someone is being naughty." He moaned and I continued assaulting his neck and I loved the sounds coming from his throat after 10 minutes I pulled back I was satisfied with my art.

And I sat helping him sit and I jumped on his lap and it was his time to attack my neck so I took out my phone and took our picture and I sent it to Kai With 😋 emoji and kept my phone in my pocket

I heard my phone message sound I knew it was Kai so I ignored it for now and at same time Felix phones message sound came.

"Kai wont leave us now." I giggled and he turned me around and kissed my face everywhere and we spent whole time enjoying ourselves and we ended up in heated kiss turning into makeout session and after a while we pulled back. Felix was staring into my eyes I was sure my face is red by now.

"I like you so much Nate. I really really do." He cupped my face holding it with his both hands my eyes were blur with tears of joy.

"I like you too Felix a lot." He pecked my forehead then my nose then my lips. He pulled back.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" My heart skipped a beat. I gasped. I am about to call this hot handsome boy my boyfriend.

"YES YES YES." I unconsciously yelled then I got embarrassed he chuckled. And kissed my head.

"So what do you think about our friends knowing?" He Asked.

"I don't have problem coming out to our friends and school for that matter."

"Me too. I want everyone to know you are mine. So we come out to our friends and school on Monday."

"Yes sounds good." I grinned I pecked his lips. " so how about we continue our date watching Netflix and we reintroduce you to my parents as my boyfriend." That sounds perfect. He pecked my nose and we left straight to my house and I was thinking to reply Kai I took the phone but then our group had lots of messages pending so I checked that first and I was numb.

"O my god. What the hell did i do?" I gasped my tears began to fall. Felix looked at me he frown.

"What's wrong baby." Shit what do I say?

"I'm so sorry." I whispered repeatedly and suddenly his voice faded.

😍 HOT BoYs💥

Nolan : wait what's this?

Aiden : isn't it Felix and Nate?

Nolan : holy shit .

Aiden : wtf is going on?

Nolan : since when Felix and why?

Kai : guys relax ok and Nolan what do you mean by 'why'?

Aiden : this is fucked up bro.

Nolan : you knew Kai?

Aiden : of course he does. He is the "BEST FRIEND"

Kai : guys shut up and relax ok? We'll meet up tomorrow and talk it out.

Aiden : o hell no. Don't you have anything to say Felix?

Nolan : probably enjoying screwing his little boyfriend.

Aiden : that's shit. I'm done.

Nolan : me too.

Kai : guys stop the drama.

Aiden Left
Nolan Left

I was mess in tears and I didn't realise when Felix stopped the car and when he lifted me up and placed me on his lap and he wiped my tears with his thumbs and whispered sweet nothings in my ears I was sobbing. Finally I stop crying.

"I'm sorry" my voice cracked. He shook his head and pecked my forehead.

"No baby nothing's your fault and they will come around, I promise."

"I-I ruined your f-friendships all m-my f-fault." He held my face.

"No ok it's not your fault , you hear me?" I nodded my head. He placed me in my seat but not before kissing my forehead. "Let's just go home ok?" I nodded my head and looked out.