Chapter 21

Nate POV

"The lover boy is staring." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care Aiden" He's eyes were glued on the person who was staring.

"Little guy is heart breaker." I glared at Kai.

"Is he walking here?" Nolan asked. I felt someone behind me.

"Hey Nate". I turned back saw Pete standing.

"Hi" I stood front of him.

"I um I have always wanted to ask you this but I never had the guts to so um will you go out with me?" My face has no emotion I just looked at him. Suddenly there he was standing in black pants and white button shirt leaving the first three buttons open and rolled the sleeve and hairs were perfectly styled. I ran past Pete and jumped on him wrapped my legs on his waist and my arms on his neck.

"I missed you , I missed you , I missed you." I sobbed on his shoulder. I was seeing my boy after 10 days that he went on business trip. He tightened his arms.

"I missed you even more my baby." I pulled back and pressed my lips on his. We kissed after pulling back I stood on my feet and he wiped my tears. "I promise next time I'll not leave you here alone." I nod my head our friends came hugged Felix it was first time in 4 years we have been away from each other. I saw Pete standing looking at me with sad smile. I Walked to him.

"Was I late?" I felt a little bad. I shook my head.

"No , you weren't. I always knew you sort of liked me but I thought you would know I have a fiancé since he always picks me up after the classes are over." He looked confused.

"Fiancé?" I happily nodded my head.

"We getting married in next 2 months." He smiled.

"I'm sorry I thought he wasn't in a picture so I had my chances with you." Felix came and wrapped his arm around my waist. And forced smile to Pete.

"Hey I'm Felix Nate's fiancé" they shake hands.

"Pete." And we left. Felix held my hand while driving.

Then he pulled my hand and kissed the back of my palm

Suddenly there was a crash sound I felt my heart stopped beating there was a car front of us that hit a big tree and it started burning Felix parked the car and we ran and what I saw broke my heart there were two new born babies

Suddenly there was a crash sound I felt my heart stopped beating there was a car front of us that hit a big tree and it started burning Felix parked the car and we ran and what I saw broke my heart there were two new born babies. I tried opening the door but it was jam I didn't know what to do. Felix asked me to call ambulance and he tried opening the car. There weren't cars around. My hands were shaking after calling the ambulance some how he opened the car and I helped him pull the babies.

"I'll hold them help their parents." The mother was breathing heavily.

"P-please t-take care o-of my b-boys." She begged us. I nod my head.

"We will but just cooperate with us so we help you." The father of kids shook his head.

"Just move away from the c-car it may blast." The ambulance reached I held the babies close to my chest after helping their parents we drove to the hospital. The babies looked like angels.

After reaching the hospital Felix carried one of the babies and we made them sleep

After reaching the hospital Felix carried one of the babies and we made them sleep. I kissed the head of the baby in my arms. After what looked like an hour or so the doctor came out saying he is trying his best to save them but the they lost alot of internal blood and since they didn't had seatbelt and half of the car was burning so they don't have chance of surviving. We walked in room that their parents were my heart break thinking the babies are losing their parents. My tears fell and Felix wrapped his free arm around me.

"T-take c-care of t-them p-please."

"Love t-them no matter what." We nod our head.

"We will." I promised.

After their parents passed away we went to the hospital they were born since we had their birth certificate in one of their bags we took it while saving the babies. And the next month went on preparing adoption papers and now I can call them my kids , my and Felix's kid.

 And the next month went on preparing adoption papers and now I can call them my kids , my and Felix's kid

Between them it's two minutes and their parents didn't named them so we named them.

"The elder is Nicolas Matthew and younger is Finn Mateo." We introduced our son's to our parents and friends.

"Make me the godfather of these adorable babies." Derek requested. He's been eating my head for the past month. Derek recently graduated from Columbia university so he's back home. In the past month kai , Aiden , Nolan and I got graduated.

Life is getting better with two little precious angels that I can proudly call mine.