Chapter 1

The woman’s face reflected in the mirror was the definition of beautiful. 

Brilliant silver hair with lustrous sheen, and dreamy purple eyes that created the illusion of melting and indulging in self-purification.

She looked very stunning, but her face was like a person deprived of vitality.

Originally, the skin that was white as jade was imprinted with red marks.

It was a trail of suffering from harassment that resulted from yesterday. I couldn’t remember what happened last night. 

How can I go back home like this?!

I, who has lived quietly and peacefully for 20 years look like this! How could I have the face to see my father and brother?

“Ha……”

I really wanted to cry.

It’s been 20 years since I reincarnated in a book, but I made such a huge mistake.

Of course, I reincarnated as an extra named Yulia Beatrice. 

Usually in reincarnation books, my life should have been in danger by the male or female protagonist, but it was not. 

The setting I was born into, was the youngest Princess of the Imperial family who monopolized their love.

I was raised so carefully that I developed an independent personality as a child.

Although, that was Yulia’s personality in the original story, not mine.

Unlike her lucky background, Yulia was a character with a very tragic ending.

She fell so in love with the villian that she chased after him to the point of insanity.

Just because the villain found her annoying, Yulia had to witness her family members who deeply loved her, being slaughtered by the man she had an unrequited love for.

In the end, she took her own life from shock and depression. 

“Gasp…..”

My legs became weak so I sat down. 

I couldn’t let my father and brother die because of me, so I lived quietly for 20 years without getting involved with the villian.

But 20 years of hard work went to waste.

I had nothing to say because I accidentally had a one-night stand. 

It would be better if I slept with a supporting character, an extra, or a person who didn’t appear in the story at all.

I couldn’t decide if it was better if I slept with the male lead, or a sub male lead.

But out of everyone!!

I slept with the villain who killed my family and was the reason for my death.

Alcohol is my worst enemy! The worst! If I wasn’t drunk yesterday, I wouldn’t make such a mistake. 

Even in my past life I died from drinking alcohol.

No matter what I had to do with alcohol in my previous life, there should have been nothing wrong with this life.

I was told to drink moderately by my dad before I left. 

“Yulia.”

My emotions sprang up at the voice that was coming from the door. 

How can a person’s voice be so deep?

I would either die from a vase being thrown at me, or my neck would be cut off.

Regardless of the reason, my death would be because of the villian.

I obviously became stupid from the idea of pursuing true love through a natural meeting. 

Somehow, I was deeply blinded by the desire to meet someone. 

Others may not know, but I was frustrated from being single.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” (frustrated screaming noises)

In the original story, Yulia was not only interested in the villian but obsessed with him and chased after him like a devoted stalker.

Since the villain was deeply bothered by Yulia, he killed all of Yulia’s family and took over the throne. 

I couldn’t bear to let my loved ones die, so I deliberately avoided the villain for 20 years.

But all those efforts went down the drain yesterday.

“Yulia?”

“Don’t come in!”

Although my position was a princess, my title was a little lower than the villain who inherited the Duke’s title.

Let’s just tell him I don’t remember anything, because if I remembered what I did yesterday I don’t think I would have the conscience to talk to him, but since I don’t remember, I have no remorse.

But why do I feel sad?

I should have listened to my father and brother and just stayed in the castle.

“Uh huh huh.” (crying noises)

Why me! I wanted to hit my head on the ground from regret! What’s the point of regretting it now? It already happened!

What’s over? My life is over!

My innocence was taken away, and now I might lose my whole family’s life!

He was a man who pretended to be pure and noble on the outside, but only I knew he was a crazy guy who was faithful to his role as a villain.

The villain came in with the sound of the door slamming open.

“Yulia! Why are you crying?”

“……Do you think I want to cry right now?”

What I’m crying about is that if I committed suicide here, my body would disappear without a mouse or bird knowing.

When I die, I want my family to see my corpse before being buried in the ground, and have a grand funeral.

But if I commit suicide here, he would destroy the evidence without at single soul knowing

“What are you going to do about this!”

The expression on his face was disgusting and showed he didn’t understand at all.

What happened last night was enough for a man and woman to lie in bed without anything on.

If we could admit it was just a mistake, and go our separate ways…….

But this was an entirely different matter.

There was not a single sacred part on my body. How would I explain this to my father and brother?

“How are you going to take responsibility for this?!”

“Have I ever said I wouldn’t take responsibility?”

His reaction came out hostile. I was amazed by his looks and bit my lower lips.

“Did I tell you I wouldn’t take responsibility even once?”

“No…..”

I felt upset. Although he never said he wouldn’t take responsibility, this was all just a mistake.