Chapter 5

Yulia's pov:

“I have someone else in mind…..” 

For the first time, I felt like he was truly a villian. His voice sounded like a crazy man.

His red eyes, which were originally cold, felt even more chilly now.

He looked similar to the original character in the story.

It was more frightening to face the creepy feelings I felt while reading the story in real life.

I regretted what I said. I thought it would have been better if I just kept my mouth shut.

As soon as I unknowingly stepped back and widened the distance between us, he smiled softly.

His expression looked very unhappy.

“Yulia, that’s a very bad lie.”

“I’m not lying.”

Cold sweat seemed to be flowing from my body.

“I know you don’t have a fiance.”

The distance between him and me that I accidentally created was narrowed in an instant with one step from him.

He got even closer than before to the point my efforts were in vain.

“So, don’t think about getting out of this mess under the pretext of being engaged.”

Without realizing it, I took a step backwards and found my back touching the wall. Now there was no place to escape. 

His hand slowly ran down my cheek.

I wondered why I felt bad when he looked angry.

“That’s right. I’m not engaged to him.”

“……”

His hand which was caressing my cheek, stopped and he stared at me with a stiff look.

I just decided to be honest.

Because I didn’t want to get married without love. 

The love I was talking about was not physical love, but a spiritual and mental love.

“…I’ve been waiting for him for a long time.”

I Spit out the words calmly.

Before talking I was so scared and nervous, but after I uttered the words I felt relieved.

But what he said after listening to me was a strong denial of my words.

“You’re lying aren’t you?”

“……Do I look like someone who would lie about this?”

“Say it’s a lie!”

It was the first time he yelled at me.

Perhaps he was surprised that he shouted, so he covered his face with his hands and spoke in a genuine tone.

“I’m sorry I yelled.”

“……”

“Yulia. So you’re saying that you slept with me, and there was someone else in your mind?”

Why does he have a look in his eyes of deep pain? The look in his eyes almost weakened me.

It was not an angry or frightened look, so his eyes that swallowed his anger were more compatible with him.